The English Football Thread

Steve

Jose has yet to lose a match against top4. Infact it ia the big games where we have played better rather than the games against lower table teams.

Liverpool match maybe complicated by a potential CL semis

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Even we beat spuds 4-0. U can't take this match as a benchmark. Pool will play into our hands if they play the way they are playing these days. We will hurt them on counters. As for city vs pool, will be an intereatong match.

Jose has yet to lose a match against top4. Infact it ia the big games where we have played bettet rathet than the games against lower table teams.

I do not take this match as a benchmark, at all. I have seen Liverpoops all throughout this season & they are the strongest team on offense, I feel. I agree, Chelsea had played well against the top teams, but consistency is missing. To win it all, one must not drop points against the bums & Chelsea had.

You have been watching football for years, I assume, posted here well, truthfully, but we both must admit whether we like it or not, Liverpoops do look good, play well & just might win it all.

As for Chelsea to kill on the counter, perhaps, Chelsea may succeed, but my question. Who is going to score, then? Don´t tell me Ferda or BA? Lol.

Jose said so many times, reiterated Chelsea is not winning the PL. Personally, I do not like to hear it. Jose should shut his mouth. However, he is telling the truth.

Spurs look like crap. This summer, I can see a firesale happening in London..

Suarez might be the most hardest working player in the EPL, which is the key to Liverpool high press. I give him POTY even though its only March-April...

Liverpool without Suarez is probably the same level as Spurs and Everton.

2 points ahead, it's not a big deal! One loss or draw and we have a chance to go ahead or be level.

2 points and City have 2 games in hand, one being against Liverpool and their fans are signing about winning the league?

It's way too early to call, we could still win the league

I thought I hated City, but now I'll cut the some slack. I seriously don't want those fucking dippers to win it. They're being worshipped by ''neutrals'' bla bla it's not even funny. But then again it's surely because I'm a CFC fan and I hate that scummy club, but I really hope that City wins it, if we don't. It's looking bleak right now, but if we win against Stoke and those fuckers somehow, someway draw/lose against pikeys I'm sure that our team and fans will regain the much-needed confidence to at least finish above those fucks.