• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Haha on Rooney, i hate the prick but i hate Piers Morgan MUCH MUCH MUCHHHHHHHH more!. Rooney owns him all the time i don't get why Piers always tries to go on the rip with him i really don't.

Alan Padrew manager of the season http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18042404

Deserved.Done really well this season and done a great job there considering the out cry when he joined.

Still lol at the scum fans who reckoned Daglish should've gotten it if they were to win the double...hardly gana be the case seeing as Carlo did the double..without pens and didnt get it....

And Kompany player of the season...

Sorry Vincent Kompany is not player of the season, i don't get it, he is no Nemanja Vidic and ain't even close, Kompany has been skinned many times.Everytime he is first to the ball because he's massive, he gets highly praised from the commentaters, he's not that fucking good. Even Mata nutmegged him and raped him a few times when we beat them 2-1 this season.

Sorry Vincent Kompany is not player of the season, i don't get it, he is no Nemanja Vidic and ain't even close, Kompany has been skinned many times.Everytime he is first to the ball because he's massive, he gets highly praised from the commentaters, he's not that fucking good. Even Mata nutmegged him and raped him a few times when we beat them 2-1 this season.

You're saying as if getting megged by Mata is embarrassing. I would understand if Malouda had done that, then yes, he could've retired on the spot.

You're saying as if getting megged by Mata is embarrassing. I would understand if Malouda had done that, then yes, he could've retired on the spot.

I didn't mean it like that obviously, since when have i hated Mata and never rated him?. I'm one of the few who calls him world class for christs sake...

Yea I agree, I think he was much better last season than he was this. He's a very good player, but hasn't been that great. Although that being said, there's not a lot of players you could say deserves player of the season. Off the top of my head probably Van Persie & Yaya Touré are the next closest. Definitely not Rooney -_-

Ok so what do you expect today? I know what i want to happen but it's gonna be very far from what will happen unfortunately.

1) I want Man City to fuck up just because it will be hilarious. I prefer City to win it in general but honestly if they don't win, i will laugh like i've never laughed before. Man City will 100% win the game tho today. I'd put all my money and my savings on it if i had the bottle.

2) I want Arsenal to lose and come 5th. I want Yids and Geordie boys both to win and get Arsenal crying, it would be great. In an ideal scenario i'd like to see Arsenal come 4th and us win the Champions League but there's obviously no guarantee that we'll win next saturday so lets just get em out now. If they got 5th today, some of my own personal Munich pressure will be lifted somewhat. Arsenal and Tottenham will win tho therefore Arsenal will come 3rd :-(

3) I want QPR down because to be honest in this year they've been back, they've been annoying. For all they have spent and the players they've gone and brought in, especially Zamora and Hughes who left Fulham for a club with more money and ambition, just :lol: :lol: :lol: if they go down now. That would be hilarious. Really need Bolton to win, i quite like Bolton too so come on you trotters! I think Q.P.Ha going down is probably too good to be true tho and Bolton will fail to beat Stoke at the Brittania. Good bye Bolton.

Hopefully we put on a good display for our fans today and unleash some youngsters. Another Torres hat-trick will be nice and a good performance from Danny is mega needed. Hope Hutch and Piazon get some game time too. Looking forward to our game for some reason but will keep tabs on the City game and Bolton.