unitid had troffy dominashun

Wubb an fergei, lethul combinashun

Nao we hav moyzy I crei everiteim

Fuk, dat duznt rhym

#NationalPoetryDay

LOL

Us football fans are like chameleons

Still in love with manures, I see.

The Clueless One played the old Giggsy yesterday, just to get him the number of games. Meanwhile, manures were lucky not to lose, then.

• Replies 66k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Still in love with manures, I see.

The Clueless One played the old Giggsy yesterday, just to get him the number of games. Meanwhile, manures were lucky not to lose, then.

The clueless one, lol, could be the crap one, the crazily inexperienced one

He said the oddest thing after that CL game,

"...we thought we could stop them from scoring"

WHAT?? Who says that? Your not at Everton anymore. He could have said a lot of things but I've rarely heard a manager particularly at a top club to say such a thing.

Fergie would NEVER had said such things.

The man is so out of his depths and why does he keep smirking oddly in all his press conferences and anyone who believes the rubbish about Fergie chose him, he has clearly been made to say that.

The clueless one, lol, could be the crap one, the crazily inexperienced one

He said the oddest thing after that CL game,

"...we thought we could stop them from scoring"

WHAT?? Who says that? Your not at Everton anymore. He could have said a lot of things but I've rarely heard a manager particularly at a top club to say such a thing.

Fergie would NEVER had said such things.

The man is so out of his depths and why does he keep smirking oddly in all his press conferences and anyone who believes the rubbish about Fergie chose him, he has clearly been made to say that.

I wonder if by the time he has left United he will have quotes like these from Mr Roy Hodgson at Liverpool

"It was a very simple decision when I heard he might be available Christian (Poulsen) is an all-round player. He is capable of scoring goals, a good passer of the ball and a good defender too. I don't see him being limited to one particular role. For me, it was a very simple decision when I heard he might be available at what we considered to be a very reasonable price."

“Sir Alex is entitled to any opinion he wants to have” (After Ferguson accused Torres of diving)

“They’ll be a formidable challenge (Before facing Fourth Division Northampton Town) They'll pressure us, they'll be young and athletic, and our scouts have been quite impressed by what they've seen. They'll be a formidable challenge - there's no question about that."

(After drawing at home to Sunderland) "There are no easy home wins in the Premier League, you have to fight for everything. The way we came back from 2-1 down was very commendable and towards the end of the game we were creating a lot of chances. We deserved our point."

(On why Meireles was played on the right of midfield) "We don't play with wingers. The way he plays and the way Joe Cole plays, we think (playing wide midfield) is more than suited to their qualities. We saw evidence of that in the game because they often got into situations where they received and turned with the ball - especially in the first half. I think we can get some use from Raul Meireles there with his passing ability."

(After the 2-0 loss to Everton) "That was as good as we have played all season, and I have no qualms with the performance whatsoever. I only hope fair-minded people will see it the same way."

(Also after the defeat to Everton) "To get a result here would have been Utopia. But I can only analyse the performance. There is no point trying to analyse dreams."

(1-0 at Bolton) "Today was a famous victory because we hadn’t won more than once away in the whole of 2010. When you’re down the bottom, and keep being reminded you’re down the bottom, anxiety kicks in."

(after losing to Newcastle) " "For a team that wants to be in the top half of the table it's not good enough""

"We are right up there in terms of results" (having won 7 points from 18 and being 11th in the form table)

"0-0 would have been a reasonable result for us" (On losing at home, to bottom of the table Wolves)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Roy at Liverpool it was fecking hilarious. Lets not forget his famous Oxlade Chamberlain comment, saying he did well against Pirlo and Ambrosini, um Roy, Ambrosini was injured and Pirlo is playing for Juventus :lol:

I wonder if Moyes will have equally as great quotes by the end of his United tenure? :lol:

Come on Moyes has already said some funny comments

After getting humped by City 4-1 he said

"...at least we got a goal..."

Then said Man Utd are not good enough for the CL when he has like no experience there

They say he will get lots of money to strengthen, he had money but sadly no one now wants to play for him.

Come on Moyes has already said some funny comments

After getting humped by City 4-1 he said

"...at least we got a goal..."

Then said Man Utd are not good enough for the CL when he has like no experience there

They say he will get lots of money to strengthen, he had money but sadly no one now wants to play for him.

Nice attitude from Moyes. Fergie would never have said that.

I wouldn't be surprised he is battling for the last CL spot, just cause he haven't got any belief in his team.

any1 know where the great JAYC is???

it is my solemn appeal to any1 here, the mods and the admin included, to please call JAYC back for one last time.

i mean i want to discuss matters with the guy who thought united had the best squad ever and that ramires was a squad player and barely better than cleverly and that de gea was better than cech...

please some1 call that jackass back.

it is my solemn appeal to any1 here, the mods and the admin included, to please call JAYC back for one last time.

i mean i want to discuss matters with the guy who thought united had the best squad ever and that ramires was a squad player and barely better than cleverly and that de gea was better than cech...

I was so pissed off when he said that. Like who was he kidding comparing cleverly with ramires and cech with de gea. Crazy fanboyism to the max

I would give anything for him to come back now and share his views on the clueless one

Everton seems to be a club that cares about what their supporters think. After 78% of supporters voted for a change of crest, they given supporters a chance to vote between three different crests. Which would you vote for if you were an Evertonian?

ScreenShot2013-09-23at11.29.18_original_

Number 1 won the vote.

I was so pissed off when he said that. Like who was he kidding comparing cleverly with ramires and cech with de gea. Crazy fanboyism to the max

I would give anything for him to come back now and share his views on the clueless one

yup. totally agree.

what would be worse is that he ll come here, give the weirdest possible explanation for united's poor run and god forbid if any1 calls him out on that, then he ll abuse that person. and he ll end all of it with "u chelsea fans are so hopeless"... :)

yup. totally agree.

what would be worse is that he ll come here, give the weirdest possible explanation for united's poor run and god forbid if any1 calls him out on that, then he ll abuse that person. and he ll end all of it with "u chelsea fans are so hopeless"... :)

Typical jayc there, typical

What was worse was his behaviour. But ppl are too chicken to criticise a United fan.

What I'd like to say is less about JayC but more about @. I remember after United won 4-1 at Swansea, he was posting about how great United is and during the summer he was posting about how we should follow United and be as 'big' as them. Yet not even once has he commented on United's poor run. He even posted on the English Football thread around half time about a goal in the other game (Cardiff-Spurs which IIRC got disallowed), yet it was surprising how in a thread where everyone was enjoying the Manchester Derby he didn't even once mention that game. I mean wtf? He ignored Ashley Young's dive and their loss vs WBA yet when they win he talks about how big they are. I think he supports United even more than JayC. I mean how can a Chelsea fan enjoy United victories so much? Ok, even if he doesn't hate them then surely the fact that we are their title rivals should mean that he likes the fact that United lose? It's incredible how Cicero was actively posting about United's greatness in the summer yet he is silent now.........

Who know maybe I am wrong? But an explanation would be nice......

What was worse was his behaviour. But ppl are too chicken to criticise a United fan.

critisize??? people were too chicken to even state their opinion.

when he gave his idiotic version of squad comparision, people actually agreed with it.

i remember @flash got in a fight with him over cech and de gea comparision, and instead of backing our own fan and backing what should be a fact, people actually sided with that cunt. was un-believable.

ps-i ll ignore the rest of my post because it seems u have some issues with cicero :)

critisize??? people were too chicken to even state their opinion.

when he gave his idiotic version of squad comparision, people actually agreed with it.

i remember @flash got in a fight with him over cech and de gea comparision, and instead of backing our own fan and backing what should be a fact, people actually sided with that cunt. was un-believable.

ps-i ll ignore the rest of my post because it seems u have some issues with cicero :)

I don't have any issues with him. I am just surprised by his comments. I am surprised by a lot of people's comments. I disagree with u on some matters (remember the discussion we had on the Mourinho thread) doesn't mean I have any issues with u.

One of the reasons I like Flash is she stands up for herself. De Gea over Cech (and to think he wrote on the Pub he is not like the other United fans because his unbiased :lol2: )