• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

No team ever fills up half of Wembley.

Neutrals & Fat Cats with Italian suits and Swiss hand made watches tend to take a large chunk of the seatings.

I know, but you get the idea...I am not kidding, I am actually worried we could have an "empty" final.

Impossible. The FA would look at the fanbase and allocate them the necessary amount of seats. It's the FA Cup final, it's going to sell out.

Alright then, I thought it would be divided in equal amounts even if they didnt need it. By the way, Capital One Cup.

That would mean Villa have to win by 3 goals within the 90 minutes in the 2nd leg to progress OR win by 2 goals to at least take the tie to extra time, right??

Yes. A win for Villa by 2 goals with any scoreline would take the game extra time, More than 2 goals and they go through.

I know, but you get the idea...I am not kidding, I am actually worried we could have an "empty" final.

Not a chance, their be more than enough "new" Bradford fans that will fill their allocation i feel. If they get to Wembley this is a situation they won't get again for a very long time. Yes i know they might get to JPT or Play off, but you won't find a side of Swansea or Chelsea calibre there.

Are people really satisfied with our strike force now?, I'm amazingly surprised how no one has even suggested we should go for another.

We definitely need another striker, because if Demba Ba doesn't prove to be good enough, which could easily happen as he has only played one game, then it's all going to go to shit once again. To be honest i don't want Torres playing at all, it's time to get a new striker and Torres can be the one sitting on the bench, not the one playing because we have to rest another player like it has been for 6 months now.

Are people really satisfied with our strike force now?, I'm amazingly surprised how no one has even suggested we should go for another.

We definitely need another striker, because if Demba Ba doesn't prove to be good enough, which could easily happen as he has only played one game, then it's all going to go to shit once again. To be honest i don't want Torres playing at all, it's time to get a new striker and Torres can be the one sitting on the bench sitting in the stands, not the one playing because we have to rest another player like it has been for 6 months now.

fixed ;)

We definitely need another striker, because if Demba Ba doesn't prove to be good enough, which could easily happen as he has only played one game, then it's all going to go to shit once again. To be honest i don't want Torres playing at all, it's time to get a new striker and Torres can be the one sitting on the bench sitting in the stands playing for another club, not the one playing for us because we have to rest another player like it has been for 6 months now.

Tomo, fixed one more time ;)

We definitely need another striker, because if Demba Ba doesn't prove to be good enough, which could easily happen as he has only played one game, then it's all going to go to shit once again. To be honest i don't want Torres playing at all, it's time to get a new striker and Torres can be the one sitting on the bench, not the one playing because we have to rest another player like it has been for 6 months now.

I don't think anyone is satisfied as long as Torres is one of two strikers we have. It's just been talked to death over the past few months. All we can do is wait we have a top class striker + Ba. Torres can be our third choice for all I care (although I know that would never happen).

Nope!

But I don't think they will as we get back Lukaku in the summer and will probably be in for Falcao... I hope we can do a part-ex with Torres for Falcao and then we have Falcao, BA, Lukaku - not bad :)

I actually think we need Isco or some other creative midfielder - as when Mata is missing we look shit :(

Nope!

But I don't think they will as we get back Lukaku in the summer and will probably be in for Falcao... I hope we can do a part-ex with Torres for Falcao and then we have Falcao, BA, Lukaku - not bad :)

I actually think we need Isco or some other creative midfielder - as when Mata is missing we look shit :(

It's a shame that despite having all the attacking midfielders we have, without Mata we look hopeless.

It's a shame that despite having all the attacking midfielders we have, without Mata we look hopeless.

Yup I just think it takes time, most other leagues allow players time+space... EPL doesn't... Some players adapt and relish it, others don't :)

I'm sure next season will be much more consistent :)

It is because most of them aren't ready. In 1-2 seasons Oscar and Hazard will be flying, KDB will be in the rotation and we will probably buy some other guy if Marin fails (not saying he will).

Also, I don't see anyone satisfied with our strike force, people just want us to wait until the summer. They don't want another Torres...