• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Can Haaland succeed in the Premier League without the space? 👀

At Man City, he will score 25+ goals for sure. At Chelsea, I don't think so haha. We just don't create enough chances.This is a horrible club for strikers apart fron the time we had prime Hazard and prime Cesc. 

Haaland is more or less a norwegian version of Drogba. So he is solid everywhere, but prime Drogba was obviously more complete. Especially in hold up play and aerial threat. 

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Håland is a galaxy beyond Thiago in talent, size, skill, drive

Their are (not counting Messi and CR7  because as they age out it gets tricky to call it, and in 2, 3 years max they are so done as WC top 5 players anyway)

only 4 dominant players on the planet atm

Mbappe

Håland

De Bruyne (he can keep it up, level wise until he is 33, 34 or so I think)

Lewandowski, but he has only a year or 2 peak left, max, after this season, he already turns 33 this coming summer (he got FUCKED out of the Ballon d'Or by those rotters not awarding it even though the season was basically completely in most all things)

imagine all of the first 3 at Citeh, lol, under Pep

Neymar is sorta close, but is SO injury prone and turns 30yo in less than a year, and I expect a large drop off once he hits 32 or so

Edited by Vesper

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Håland is a galaxy beyond Thiago in talent, size, skill, drive

Haaland is a galaxy beyond thiago in talent? Thiago was in my opinion the best midfielder after KDB last season. If people said to me that Thiago was better than KDB, I could see their point. 

I have watched Thiago since he was 19 years old here and there and just like KdB, he was destined for greatness. Injuriries stopped him and the two best midfielders I have seen with my own eyes in my life Xavi and Iniesta were just better than him. Nothing to be ashamed of. 

Also, I do not see the point comparing Thiago with Haaland. Fully fit Thiago can do things that Haaland can dream of like perfect first touch, playing fabrepasses for fun and controlling the game, while Haaland can play CF in a classical sense,which thiago can not play. 

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Haaland is a galaxy beyond thiago in talent? Thiago was in my opinion the best midfielder after KDB last season. If people said to me that Thiago was better than KDB, I could see their point. 

I have watched Thiago since he was 19 years old here and there and just like KdB, he was destined for greatness. Injuriries stopped him and the two best midfielders I have seen with my own eyes in my life Xavi and Iniesta were just better than him. Nothing to be ashamed of. 

Also, I do not see the point comparing Thiago with Haaland. Fully fit Thiago can do things that Haaland can dream of like perfect first touch, playing fabrepasses for fun and controlling the game, while Haaland can play CF in a classical sense,which thiago can not play. 

Thiago is a great MFer, but also benefited massively from the system and talent around him

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Thiago is a great MFer, but also benefited massively from the system and talent around him

In Germany we think that Thiago was the key player for Bayern's all round success last season and I belong to that group that believes that. In my opinion, this Bayern currently can be beaten easily. 

Thiago is the best Bundesliga midfielder I have seen out of my head. Xabi Alonso and Schweinsteiger were also great, but I prefer thiago overall. 

And you don't believe that BVB's system and players benefit Haaland currently? He has Sancho and Reus for instance next to him. 

I am very certain that at Chelsea Haaland would struggle big time because we do not have players that can create chances. At Man City, he would easily score 25+ goals because everything is working and they have the most creative players in the world. 

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

In Germany we think that Thiago was the key player for Bayern's all round success last season and I belong to that group that believes that. In my opinion, this Bayern currently can be beaten easily. 

Thiago is the best Bundesliga midfielder I have seen out of my head. Xabi Alonso and Schweinsteiger were also great, but I prefer thiago overall. 

And you don't believe that BVB's system and players benefit Haaland currently? He has Sancho and Reus for instance next to him. 

I am very certain that at Chelsea Haaland would struggle big time because we do not have players that can create chances. At Man City, he would easily score 25+ goals because everything is working and they have the most creative players in the world. 

Wasn't talking about Håland at Chels. He isn't going to come here. We are too much of a mess atm. We only have a 50/50 shot at even qualifying for the CL. Today was a real kick in the teeth.

Håland can play it almost any way possible.

He and Mbappe are the new CR7 and Messi.

Bookmark this and see if I was right.

I like my odds.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Wasn't talking about Håland at Chels. He isn't going to come here. We are too much of a mess atm. We only have a 50/50 shot at even qualifying for the CL. Today was a real kick in the teeth.

Håland can play it almost any way possible.

He and Mbappe are the new CR7 and Messi.

Bookmark this and see if I was right.

I like my odds.

Messi and CR7 are much better talent wise.

Mbappe is scoring for fun against french teams, while Haaland is scoring for fun in Bundesliga. For me, these league's are not that impressive. I mean even Andre Silva is destroying Bundesliga currently. Jovic for instance 1 sub appearance and scored 2 goals instantly,but played garbage at Madrid and I knew Jovic would be a horrible signing. I live in Frankfurt and I have seen him play couple of times. Nothing made me think that he is Real Madrid quality. 

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Messi and CR7 are much better talent wise.

Mbappe is scoring for fun against french teams, while Haaland is scoring for fun in Bundesliga. For me, these league's are not that impressive. I mean even Andre Silva is destroying Bundesliga currently. Jovic for instance 1 sub appearance and scored 2 goals instantly,but played garbage at Madrid and I knew Jovic would be a horrible signing. I live in Frankfurt and I have seen him play couple of times. Nothing made me think that he is Real Madrid quality. 

You are wilfully leaving out their ages and especially Mbappe's record on a global platform.

Messi and CR7 were NEVER doing these things at the same age.

1 hour ago, Jype said:

The five before them aren't so bad though.

3rd April - WBA (home)

10th April - Palace (away)

17th April - Brighton (home)

24th April - West Ham (away)

1st May - Fulham (home)

Next three games will be vital. Still being in a good position top4-wise after United, Liverpool, Everton would give a massive confidence boost going into the 'easier' run of games.

Let's hope can get something from those 3. We haven't won at Anfield in the league since 2014..be nice to change that! But they're on their shite run of can't defend..our attack is a bit mehh soooo. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You are wilfully leaving out their ages and especially Mbappe's record on a global platform.

Messi and CR7 were NEVER doing these things at the same age.

What do you mean with global platform? French national team? If yes, I mean, france has an insane squad in every area. Giroud won the World cup without having one shot at target. The football abilities shown in WC in general is horrific. I prefer watching PL than WC. 

Like I said before, for me scoring 150 goals in case of Mbappe in the french league is a nice statistic, but there are much harder leagues and CR7 and Messi were playing in those two leagues. I don't care about age. 

Obviously, if they stay in their leagues they will have outscored Messi and Ronaldo in 4 or 5 years. But my eyes show me the differences in skills between all those guys