The English Football Thread

Steve

2020-21 English Premier League

Fulham                             370.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Sheffield United              398.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

http://www.sportnews.to/mysports/2021/premier-league-fulham-vs-sheffield-united-s1/#!

https://www.totalsportek.com/sheffield-united-epl/

74ae2466f09c1ec23075001e848b1d68.pngda3712af981bc9523b986b005df2c836.png

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

In the thread where we were discussing Bayern and the Bundesliga due to them signing their rivals players last week IIRC. 

Oh. 🤣

I never said the other teams can't beat them in a game. I just said the others aren't good enough to beat them to the Bundesliga title over the course of a season.

Just now, Jason said:

Oh. 🤣

I never said the other teams can't beat them in a game. I just said the others aren't good enough to beat them to the Bundesliga title over the course of a season.

Haha I know. Still saying you jinxed it 👀 Watched their second half so many chances just poor.

Anyway Fulham-Sheffield on now, wait and see Fulham somehow get beat

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Haha I know. Still saying you jinxed it 👀 

Tough luck for you. 😛

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Watched their second half so many chances just poor.

Going forward, they are still great but defensively, they have been very poor. 

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ancelotti is one of only three managers to have won the UEFA Champions League three times (twice with Milan and once with Real Madrid), and one of only two to have managed teams in four finals. He has won the FIFA Club World Cup twice, managing Milan and Real Madrid.[6][7] Ancelotti is also one of seven people to have won the European Cup or Champions League as both a player and a manager. He is regarded as one of the best and most successful managers of all time.

93737c93097e26a64ec34d51c6fb74b1.png

Im talking about domestic mate, he does not have the best of stats domestically. He is proven and an experienced manager, been everywhere but I would still not swap TT for CA.

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Im talking about domestic mate, he does not have the best of stats domestically. He is proven and an experienced manager, been everywhere but I would still not swap TT for CA.

As long as Pep is at Citeh we have little chance to win the EPL. IF they pull Håland, zero. Another brace today. 29 goals, 7 assists in 2100 or so minutes. A few months back he was a teenager still.

Edited by Vesper

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ancelotti is one of only three managers to have won the UEFA Champions League three times (twice with Milan and once with Real Madrid), and one of only two to have managed teams in four finals. He has won the FIFA Club World Cup twice, managing Milan and Real Madrid.[6][7] Ancelotti is also one of seven people to have won the European Cup or Champions League as both a player and a manager. He is regarded as one of the best and most successful managers of all time.

93737c93097e26a64ec34d51c6fb74b1.png

Greater than Mourinho, Klopp and Pep. Give him the money and backing Pep get's and he'll do even better and actually win CL's without needing Messi lol.

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

Greater than Mourinho, Klopp and Pep. Give him the money and backing Pep get's and he'll do even better and actually win CL's without needing Messi lol.

He also is the only one to win his 3 CL's at 2 diffrent clubs. Paisley won all 3 at Pool, and of course ZZ at RM with prime CR7.

Edited by Vesper

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He also is the only one to win his 3 CL's at 2 diffrent clubs. Paisley won all 3 at Pool, and of course ZZ at RM with prime CR7.

The disrespect for him is unreal, because fans always talk about Pep/Klopp/Mourinho even though Carlo is better than all of them.

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we have a hard last 4 games (it was looking like pool was going to be tossed in there too)

2a97c8d68a323dffe04164ef58efbff7.png

The five before them aren't so bad though.

3rd April - WBA (home)

10th April - Palace (away)

17th April - Brighton (home)

24th April - West Ham (away)

1st May - Fulham (home)

Next three games will be vital. Still being in a good position top4-wise after United, Liverpool, Everton would give a massive confidence boost going into the 'easier' run of games.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

not English, but we all have been talking about injuries

look at Real Madrid's bench tonight

just wow

3c2f9bc127cc9503ed512b84074b8f0e.png

and five of their ten starting outfield players are

6  Nacho ageing hack CB
 17  Lucas Vázquez meh
 24  Mariano dregs CF
 20  Vinícius Júnior massive slump
 11  Marco Asensio massive slump

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

As long as Pep is at Citeh we have little chance to win the EPL. IF they pull Håland, zero. Another brace today. 29 goals, 7 assists in 2100 or so minutes. A few months back he was a teenager still.

I saw his goal today and it was typical Bundesliga non existing defending. Such an overrated league