Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jas

• Special Juan

Just now, Vesper said:

as long as Manure beats them, I doubt it

IF manure beats them the most they can get is 66 points

West Ham , other than Everton, play weak teams, if they win 3 out of 4, they are on 67

spuds only really tough game is v Leicester, if they win 3 and draw, they are at 67

plus there is Leicester, although this loss really fucks them, as they have all hard games left, they need to win one to get to 66, the it woudl be down to GD, unless they also draw a game

and us of course

Manure v Pool is so fucking key

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

Newcastle are soo shit its unreal.

Dubravka

Ritchie-Dummett-Fernandez-Krafth-Murphy

Even looking at these names makes me depressed AF.

• Like 1

If Leicester choke away top 4 at the death yet again I think Rodgers plays the “I’ve taken this club as far as I can” card and bounces for either Spuds or Arse.

Don’t think he’d be able to immediately turn Arse around because they’re in utter disarray. That’ll take years. But if he goes to Spuds and can convince Kane to stay I could see them being a genuine threat within 2 years.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Vesper said:

IF manure beats them the most they can get is 66 points

West Ham , other than Everton, play weak teams, if they win 3 out of 4, they are on 67

spuds only really tough game is v Leicester, if they win 3 and draw, they are at 67

plus there is Leicester, although this loss really fucks them, as they have all hard games left, they need to win one to get to 66, the it woudl be down to GD, unless they also draw a game

and us of course

Manure v Pool is so fucking key

After the on pitch protest and rescheduling, Man Utd plays 4 games in 8 days. It looks like they will rest most of their squad on the Leicester game for a full strength squad against Liverpool as they have 5 days after Liverpool to recover.

• Angry 1
12 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Give Willock a honorary club membership if we make top 4. 4th goal on the run vs a direct rival

it goes to show how utter shit Arteta is

37 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

After the on pitch protest and rescheduling, Man Utd plays 4 games in 8 days. It looks like they will rest most of their squad on the Leicester game for a full strength squad against Liverpool as they have 5 days after Liverpool to recover.

this fucking pisses me off

some of the VERY few times I want the wankers to win and they will likely rest many key players