Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The English Football Thread

Steve
Followers 12

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Be intresting to see when they can fit this in..be after the season ends at this rate. 

I think they may bring Liverpool's game against WBA forward to midweek instead of weekend. Liverpool are scheduled to play them on May 16th, however in the week leading up to it, Liverpool do not have a midweek fixture, so think they may push that back there and have United and Liverpool play on that weekend as United are not scheduled to play that weekend. Seems only realistic option.

Edited by Stats
  • Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jas

• Special Juan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

chelsea 3-1 arsenal 1-1 spurs 0-3

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Stats said:

I think they may bring Liverpool's game against WBA forward to midweek instead of weekend. Liverpool are scheduled to play them on May 16th, however in the week leading up to it, Liverpool do not have a midweek fixture, so think they may push that back there and have United and Liverpool play on that weekend as United are not scheduled to play that weekend. Seems only realistic option.

I think all penultimate games are being put back to that midweek to allow all grounds to have atleast one game with fans.

So best guess it happens on FA Cup final weekend.

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think all penultimate games are being put back to that midweek to allow all grounds to have atleast one game with fans.

So best guess it happens on FA Cup final weekend.

Will have to probably. Which means the West Brom game being moved back to midweek. Theyre due to play West Brom on FA Cup weekend then still having a game the following Weds where the fans will come.

If was us I'd be slightly pissed off..our fans haven't caused this yet be moving fixtures whereas couldve had rest in between a bit.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

That was a nice goal feck 1-2

and almost 1 3 and an Antonio hat trick

• Like 1

Peter Schmeichel calls pitch-invading Man United protesters 'idiots and troublemakers' as he DEFENDS 'proud' owners the Glazers to the fury of fans - but gets called out for being on the club's payroll

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9537617/Peter-Schmeichel-brands-Manchester-United-protesters-inside-Old-Trafford-idiots-troublemakers.html