Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

35 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
39 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:
Bloody better do! Be so typical.. 

With so much time off, I have no idea what to expect from us tomorrow.

The only thing worrying me is they have a match already under their belt, if we can strategically counter that somehow I think it will be one of the most comfortable wins of the season.

36 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
40 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:
Bloody better do! Be so typical.. 

With so much time off, I have no idea what to expect from us tomorrow.

Least won't be so much tiredness but rusty. Halfway through however its madness. Know need to get the season done but its game after game after game

8 minutes ago, Milan said:

The restard could not have gone more wrong for Arsenal.

Their fans must feel like they're seriously cursed. That's now 3 key injuries in the two matches. They have probably been wishing the season was void.

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I actually like some of the guys, especially Claude seems like a nice guy and he has some serious football knowledge.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I actually think his general football knowledge is very poor. For example he always moans when players aren't thrown straight in the side back in the lineup (returning from injury) and instead eased in off the bench. He goes with the line off "if they're fit anough to be in the squad they're fit enough to start" without factoring in the fact they may not be ready for 90 minutes and lack match fitness, that's a criminal lack of understanding of football basics.

Troopz is actually quite knowledgeable once you learn to ignore the blud and fam and focus on the actual point he's making.

I actually think his general football knowledge is very poor. For example he always moans when players aren't thrown straight in the side back in the lineup (returning from injury) and instead eased in off the bench. He goes with the line off "if they're fit anough to be in the squad they're fit enough to start" without factoring in the fact they may not be ready for 90 minutes and lack match fitness, that's a criminal lack of understanding of football basics.
Troopz is actually quite knowledgeable once you learn to ignore the blud and fam and focus on the actual point he's making.

Okay, that is something I did not know, but he knew from the beginning that Emery was not good enough and he knew that Arsene at the end was not good enough either, while most Arsenal fans did not realise that til they got deep into the position where they are now. I also think that his line ups in general are better than most of Arsenal fans. Troops is someone I can't really watch because of his language. I like when english people use slang, but he overdoes it big time.
In my opinion, Claude has a good sense if players or coaches are good enough or not. He may say something like you just described, but he is a emotional guy and cares deeply about Arsenal.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk