• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

We obviously have a better chance winning the FA Cup. Having said that, a good champions league performance against Barca - and hopefully a victory - would do a world of good in redeeming our worldwide prestige and subsequently aid us in attracting the top players we require. The FA are just complete f***tards for congesting our fixtures to closely.

And FA Cup finals on 5th May..we also play Liverpool that day so if either/both get through another date to change probably to the following Weds then season ends Sunday.

The whole semi deal..seriously no one had sense! It hards to say choose one or the other cause if choose champs league...play a weak side FA Cup...loose that then loose to Barca in the end...might not pay off.

Still so stupid but end of the day all down to money and telly

This Man utd side have basically won the league with no midfield whatsoever, that's my problem. I just can't stand seeing them roll teams over from January onwards, they've won 14 Premiership titles in 20 years and its fucking annoying because their reign at the top can't even stopped by billions in investment. I didn't want City to win the league but I'm sick and tired of seeing United lifting that league title at the end of every season barring the odd blip.

Because their system does not require the midfielder to be very special. Since the first time I watched manu their play depend on two very good winger and they have plenty of good wingers.

And btw scholes and giggs are still very good player because they are technical player which mean they don't lose their skill like lampard and essien does

The English FA are bloody disgrace to football everywhere. Shaun Derry has to serve for his sending off at the weekend when Ashley Young was clearly offside and dived! To compound matters, Balotelli escaped further action from the FA for his stamp on Song because apparently, one of the officials saw the incident! Pathetic. These rules seriously need to be looked at again!