• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

24 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Will Leicester bottle it? If they do I hope they'll relegate. 

They've got some tough games ahead of them. But wouldnt it be great if there was some sort of points they needed to stay up and one of those from North London or Mancs stay out of top 4. devilish-grin_zpstvjjqigc.gif

The Murderers aint happy

''Same shit, different season.

Lucas has been a loyal servant to this club for a long time and for that he has earned our gratitude, and rightly so. But I sincerely hope he never plays for this club again. ''

:cig:

15 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The Murderers aint happy

''Same shit, different season.

Lucas has been a loyal servant to this club for a long time and for that he has earned our gratitude, and rightly so. But I sincerely hope he never plays for this club again. ''

:cig:

He's their Mikel. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, BoyBlue96 said:

If I was Ranieri I would feel very, very betrayed after this performance from the Leicester players. 

Definitely!!! Can't pick and choose who play for and it's a bad bad attitude that players seem to have these days. Sod everyone else and the fact under performing could mean going down and all..

Oh Liverpool dear oh dear..beat us..beat City and were tipped to be going with us for the title..beat Spurs and yet can't beat sides who can be so costly..and good!!

Like most football fans I feel sorry for Ranieri but I won't miss that dilly ding dilly dong bollocks. Just watched Harry Kane's interview was tempted to put the subtitles on he sounds like a pissed Jamie Oliver.

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

If I was Ranieri I would feel very, very betrayed after this performance from the Leicester players. 

Same happen to us. 

And now we love our players and a lot dislike Mourinho. 

Meh, I still take Mahrez even though he did a Costa. 

Not surprised with the result. It usually happens when you change manager, Leciester need a jolt and they got it. The first goal especially is typical leciester goal. Vardy made the run even before the pass, not sure what Lucas can do against a much faster player like Vardy 

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

Same happen to us. 

And now we love our players and a lot dislike Mourinho. 

Meh, I still take Mahrez even though he did a Costa. 

Indeed. I don't know what happened between our squad and Mourinho but my only guess is that Mourinho lost the dressing room and the players dropped him. It's ridiculous in this football world where a manager is under big pressure and the players simply refuse to play well, resulting in the manager to lose his job.

People shouldn't dislike Mourinho. I only dislike him as the ManUtd manager. I liked Louis van Gaal because he always acted like a cunt in press conferences which was pure comedy and that he did great things for Dutch teams like Ajax and AZ and for our national team, but I disliked him as the ManUtd manager simply because I don't grant Manchester United any succes whatsoever. 

The Chelsea fans now hating Mourinho are as childish as the ManUtd fans acting like they've always loved him.

Liverpool were disgraceful last night, Leicester weren't even that good, they just grafted hard and that's all you have to do against a very poor Liverpool side.

Klopp and that daft stupid grin after the game.....so many deficiencies and so much spending needed on that team.