14 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

THE ILLUMINATI FREEMASON CURSE.

Managers who won the Premier League

12  Mancini sacked
13  Fergie retired
14  Pellegrini replaced
15  Jose sacked
16  Ranieri sacked

Moral of the story, don't end up one point above relegation.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Aye because we can deal with one year being out of the CL as seen this season. 

But one year getting relegated, that is no joke. That's why any club in their right mind will do their best to avoid relegation. 

Finishing out of top 4 not the end of the world. 

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

No surprise that Ranieri was sacked at all, that's football now......Players spoke out about not being happy with him, Kasper Schmeichel being the ring leader apparently.

You can see his dad has been a ManUtd player. Whining prick.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Mourinho can't wait to have a fucking microphone shoved in his face over this now....Watch the digs he has at us the fucking cock.

Isn't it? He took the stage on Instagram and some Chelsea fans even went over there saying: YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THE SHIT YOU GOT AT CHELSEA. Clueless people.

Spalleti (AS Roma manager) said something I, however, can agree on: It’s a great job being a manager isn’t it? They always sack us. You ever seen an owner or a player sacked?

That thug Vardy and that one season wonder Mahrez have to thank Ranieri for the fact Arsenal wanted them. Schmeichel as well that he got to hold a PL cup like his old man back in the days. Ungrateful sack of shits. Hope the players relegate and we'll see Mahrez or Vardy at WBA next year when they could've gone to Arsenal. 

Claudio-Ranieri.jpg

If Mourinho is called one of us, THE TINKERMAN is one of us as well. One Claudio Ranieri! 

i really dont understand why people are so mad about Ranieri's sacking. Yes it is a sad thing but life moves on. Its so fucking annoying when i see people talk about how football is spoilt and no loyalty and all that crap.

Times change so you adapt as well. Dont think its only the football world that is suffering from this. We as FANS are no better. How many chelsea fans right now can tell me that they are not happy when Mourinho flops or is having a hard time. I live those moments when i see Mourinho having an unbeaten run for ages and still remain 6th. People are speaking like we are in the 80's or 90's. Its sad to see this happen but then again it is easier sacking one man than sacking 4or5 players. I like leicester's abitions, to me its better than Arsenals cases. Leicester might be learning from Arsenal. better to let go than to keep him for 20yrs.

Liecester have to build a statue infront of their stadium for Ranieri

38 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

i really dont understand why people are so mad about Ranieri's sacking. Yes it is a sad thing but life moves on. Its so fucking annoying when i see people talk about how football is spoilt and no loyalty and all that crap.

Times change so you adapt as well. Dont think its only the football world that is suffering from this. We as FANS are no better. How many chelsea fans right now can tell me that they are not happy when Mourinho flops or is having a hard time. I live those moments when i see Mourinho having an unbeaten run for ages and still remain 6th. People are speaking like we are in the 80's or 90's. Its sad to see this happen but then again it is easier sacking one man than sacking 4or5 players. I like leicester's abitions, to me its better than Arsenals cases. Leicester might be learning from Arsenal. better to let go than to keep him for 20yrs.

Liecester have to build a statue infront of their stadium for Ranieri

He's mad about it...

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

No surprise that Ranieri was sacked at all, that's football now......Players spoke out about not being happy with him, Kasper Schmeichel being the ring leader apparently.

I agree that I am not surprised with the sacking but I am also not surprised with Leciester position. I am not sure what the board expect, Last year everything went their way.

9 minutes ago, communicate said:

I agree that I am not surprised with the sacking but I am also not surprised with Leciester position. I am not sure what the board expect, Last year everything went their way.

If the players don't want to play for Ranieri, you have to get rid of him and hope they will for the next manager. You can't bring in new players and these players probably couldn't care less if they get relegated, because they'll be off in the summer.

12 hours ago, Tomo said:

And Pellegrini lasted for two more seasons after winning the title, his contract expired. As for Mancini, you could say that he lost the dressing room in his final season, and in addition to that, they finished last in their group in the Champions League and lost the cup final to Wigan, both of which are mortifying.

9 hours ago, kmk108 said:

If the players don't want to play for Ranieri, you have to get rid of him and hope they will for the next manager. You can't bring in new players and these players probably couldn't care less if they get relegated, because they'll be off in the summer.

Agree but tbh their team is not good enough. I thought their signing was good actually, they are trying to replace their least talented players but in general their team  is just not good. Their backline consit of simpson,huth,moragan,fuch and they were one of the best defensive side in the league last season

Ranieri is a poor manager, last season was a complete anomaly, but he should have seen this season off. He's earned this right. Total lack of respect from Leicester. If two weeks ago I'd have wanted them to stay safe this season, now I think it's better for them to go down and eat the humble pie. What goes around comes around.