• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Yup. Disgrace. And Utd did nothing all game to deserve the lead.

Build offside line technology or manager challenge system asap. This is just too bad and can't continue.

I don't want to watch that game now, fuck off FA

Really unfortunate for the Saints, really bad referee and also it is a cup final, why these avarage referees are in charge of this game? But nowadays, looks like there aren't good English referees anymore.

Nice that they scored one just before the half time, there could be a chance for them. But if they want something, they have to play a lot better at defence. Just look at manure second goal, what the f8ck? Looks like Southampton players don't have any motivation for that mickey mouse cup and that will benefit the not special anymore one, he will be so proud of winning this cup again.

Joke of defence from Southampton. Final, 88 minute, 2-2 and you let Ibrahimovic like this in the goalkeeper area... It felt like there are 4 Moses' in the Saints defence. Shame for the approach of Southampton in this game, loserpool would have done much better and I actually prefer Klop to win something than Mou with manure. 

Shocking defence, actually Yoshida gave everything, but this boy next to him, Stephens, made the worst performance from defender since Boulahrouz time at Chelsea. I don't know why Caceres didn't play if he was fit, I know he has just joined them, but that's a match where you need experience and they actually could get that form him.

and Saints won the EFL Cup!!!!! Shocking victory over Man U 5:2. In my reverse world.

FA must be so proud to support Man u for the past infinite years.

i hope everton win all their matches and dont allow Man U to qualify to europe and Roman should help Rostov kill Man u's hopes of winning the europa 

I didn't watch it because I absolutely cannot stand United, Zlatan or the whole media shite that surrounds the twats from Salford. 

I saw the Zlatan FK and once again a keeper error from a FK that unless it's complete top bins then they shouldn't not be being at all. The amount of trust these keepers put in a wall is stupid, always assuming the wall will do it's job, which then results in keepers showing the fattest part of the goal and saying "Here have a free go at this area of my goal"

Arsenal and Chelsea agree to pre-season clash in Beijing

The first meeting of the London rivals outside of the UK will take place on Saturday 22 July

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/02/blues-to-meet-arsenal-in-beijing.html

Already been told I can't get into China! nea_zpsg38ewnie.gif

48 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Arsenal and Chelsea agree to pre-season clash in Beijing

The first meeting of the London rivals outside of the UK will take place on Saturday 22 July

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/02/blues-to-meet-arsenal-in-beijing.html

Already been told I can't get into China! nea_zpsg38ewnie.gif

Mega bucks on the table presumably - and they'll be trying to tap up players :ph34r: