• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

We haven't had a reminder for over a week now....

I once tweeted something like "You can't sit in a 4 seated car with 12 people." and my Twitter mentions exploded after 5 minutes with scousers going absolute ape shit on me saying I was referring to the disaster. Unbelievable.

5 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I once tweeted something like "You can't sit in a 4 seated car with 12 people." and my Twitter mentions exploded after 5 minutes with scousers going absolute ape shit on me saying I was referring to the disaster. Unbelievable.

#Remember the Murdered 39

that should do it

that should do it

Yes mate I always shut them up saying shall we start about those 39 Juventus fans now we're on it.
Today as well, they now have new ammunition against Chelsea fans telling us our club touches boys referring to the child abuse scandal.

Hypocritical bastards. Always the victims never their fault. Hope we fuck them and that wally Klopp up when we face them on Shitefield.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

that should do it

That's not their fault. UEFA shouldn't have had the final in that decrepit stadium, the police were untrained, and the Juventus fans provoked them! /s

Shocking how long it took them to accept that their fan base were to blame. 

The Vardy tackle (not a red but can see why the ref gave it in real time) and the Barkley tackle (a red car, but can see why the ref gave a yellow in real time) is why the game needs video reply.

In the space between the tackle and when the players stopped the debarcle, a decisions could have been made while watching a couple of replays

On 12/19/2016 at 3:07 AM, BlueLyon said:

Ozil tonight is example I was saying why not to buy barca/real rejects. 

Sure some end up good like Yaya or Makelele (because neither club appreciated their less fancy style of play), but with these attacking players, they simply aint good enough. They might play well against small sides but they wont bring you CL thats why Real and Barca sell them. Rather buy up and coming ligue 1 players who can further improve like Didi, Azpi, Essien, Eden...

Same with James, I hope we dont buy him.

I think it depends on who you buy. Ozil is a wonderful player but not the kind of player that will win you game. Sanchez has been terrific, robben is world class, sneijder was the key player for inter. Pedro is a fine squad player. 

2 hours ago, Kezza said:

The Vardy tackle (not a red but can see why the ref gave it in real time) and the Barkley tackle (a red car, but can see why the ref gave a yellow in real time) is why the game needs video reply.

In the space between the tackle and when the players stopped the debarcle, a decisions could have been made while watching a couple of replays

I think most agree with video replay but  the implementation of it need to be considered very carefully if not it is going to be like nba/nfl. Too much video replay and the game become very patchy. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

I think most agree with video replay but  the implementation of it need to be considered very carefully if not it is going to be like nba/nfl. Too much video replay and the game become very patchy. 

It works in Rugby/League.

2 mins at least are wasted with players casing the ref..in that time a decision can be made. I don't think timing will be an issue.

It wouldn't be for every call obviously. But game changers for sure and when the call can blatantly go either way

2 hours ago, Kezza said:

It works in Rugby/League.

2 mins at least are wasted with players casing the ref..in that time a decision can be made. I don't think timing will be an issue.

It wouldn't be for every call obviously. But game changers for sure and when the call can blatantly go either way

I am not sure how they do it in rugby but you have to be very careful how you are going to implement video tech. Who can make the decision?  Can the 4th official make the decision or the ref need to run to the side to watch the replay? 

For what incident ? Let's say penalty and red card.  when do you stop the play to review? How do you determine whether that is a penalty or not?  (slow motion or real time) and when can you review? 

Remember penalty and red card are subjective. 

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Look at these monumental fucking idiots :lol: Ah shit just seen it's been posted but may as well have another laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnJOPZPQ9j8

I loved that one so much I dedicated my profile picture to that Claude guy.

ex-big club. Should've never left Highbury. Also enjoyed the away games in that stadum there much more than at the Emirates library nowadays.