• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Everton have it in them to summon a good performance but they're also capable of looking like a relegation candidate.

I think Liverpool will be too desperate to keep the gap between us manageable and will blow Evertin away today.

If you're Baines there how the FUCK do you allow Sturridge to get his shot away!? He even took about 5 touches! He should be stopping him any way possible, even scything him down if necessary.

Thank fuck Mane will be gone at AFCoN. He's by far their most dangerous player.

I literally hate Liverpool the most. Their fans are so fucking sad, thinking they are the good, guardians of English football. Still milking the whole Hillsborough disaster thing demanding respect. Of course I respect the fallen of that disaster but give it a goddamn place.

If they sing that song the Leeds United scum came up with about shoot the Chelsea boys no one bats an eye but if one starts about Hillsborough, they go full "reported to the police" on Twitter or they literally start to cry. Yes, even the Scandinavian Scouse fans will.

And also the whole media wankfest about them challenging for the title. Fuck those Scousers. And today they won due to pure luck. Fucking Everton can't do shit. Tinpot club.