• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Seems like a bad move by southampton and Rickkay.

Southampton because his goals next season would proabably be worth more than 4 million, and replacing a 15 goals a season and 10 assist a season striker will not be easy for 4 mil.

And Rickkay because he is not gonna get much if any game time.

Why are people mocking Liverpool's Lambert signing so much? Can't really think of a more reliable third or fourth choice striker for so cheap and if he is to play a similar role to what Demba Ba played for the majority of last season for us I think he will do very well. Lambert will be infinitely better than that piece of shit Iago Aspas they had as a backup striker last season and being a very physical player he will also offer them a completely different tactical option to the likes of Suarez or Sturridge.

Lambert to them will be like Tiago for us, should the deal for the latter be completed, and I can't really see anyone laughing at the Tiago signing.

Fully agreed. Rickie Lambert is a very decent player.

They've actually managed to improve their strike force a lot for next year. Suarez, Sturridge, Lambert and Borini is a very potent set of strikers.

No offence but these kind of reinforcements is not sufficient for Liverpool to play in Europe + stay in Top 4 for next season.

Somehow i feel they will self-destruct.

Firstly, never say "no offence" about Liverpool.. Offend them as much as you'd like :lol:

Secondly, I see what you're saying but you have to bare in mind Lambert isn't the cream of the crop of their signings. He's just there for depth and something they want to secure asap. I fear we're going to see bigger names over the coming months.