The English Football Thread

Steve

Honestly, i think it's the ugliest shirt ever :lol:

torres' face alone has a greater market value than those three combined :lol:

Bnq1zfVCMAAoFhh.jpg

They have a bus ready and everything. Will be super embarrassing if they don't win it now.

I'll put this pic on every hull players' ceiling room if im hull manager. Can pull their motivation more and more winning the Cup.

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I'm a bit surprised Liverpool will get more money than City - the champion - and it seems it's down to facility fees. What are those? Why does Liverpoor receive more?

It's a set figure the clubs are paid per televised game. Liverpool were shown in one more home game.

I'm sad we couldn't win the league, but in all honesty, there's few things in football that makes me happier than Liverpoor losing. I can't stand how overrated, protected, hyped they are and their fans are the worst.

Anyway, we made 94m, which I think is quite the revenue

Liverpool coming so close and losing, and it being Stevie Me's fault....that's going to come up over the next few years decades. :D

Tbf, so does every other team who goes to a final!

Or did you think we did our 2012 UCL shirts and bus parade done overnight?

I know teams always do that in advance but at least they should keep the bus well hidden till they've actually won the damn thing. :D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-james-former-england-goalkeeper-3548934

Former England goalkeeper David James 'declares himself bankrupt'

What hope do the rest of us have if a £20m-earning England international ends up like this?!

I'd say David James is in the lowest percentile when it comes to intelligence.

Hull have to win today! Please, please, please!!! There is a woman gooner who works above my office. She has her Arsenal flag out anytime she gets the chance. Funny i didm't see her the whole week after we demolished them 6-0. Then she has the cheek to shout out Norwich at me when we drew the other week. I can't go to work on Monday and see that flag hanging out the window. It's just not allowed to happen. Come on Hull!!!!!

Hull have to win today! Please, please, please!!! There is a woman gooner who works above my office. She has her Arsenal flag out anytime she gets the chance. Funny i didm't see her the whole week after we demolished them 6-0. Then she has the cheek to shout out Norwich at me when we drew the other week. I can't go to work on Monday and see that flag hanging out the window. It's just not allowed to happen. Come on Hull!!!!!

Get her 6 flowers with spikes and put them on her desk to assist in celebrations.

boshman, on 17 May 2014 - 3:38 PM, said: Hull have to win today! Please, please, please!!! There is a woman gooner who works above my office. She has her Arsenal flag out anytime she gets the chance. Funny i didm't see her the whole week after we demolished them 6-0. Then she has the cheek to shout out Norwich at me when we drew the other week. I can't go to work on Monday and see that flag hanging out the window. It's just not allowed to happen. Come on Hull!!!!! Get her 6 flowers with spikes and put them on her desk to assist in celebrations.

I'd love to make her a "9 years" cake tomorrow. C'mon Hull