• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Next 14 games for Arsenal:

Southampton (a), Palace (h), Liverpool (a), Man United (h), Liverpool (h) FA cup, Bayern (CL) (h), Sunderland (h), Stoke (a), Swansea (h), Bayern (CL) (a), Tottenham (a), Chelsea (a), City (h), Everton (a).

Ouchie

Down time is here again cry wenger

£96 for a ticket to Arsenal v Liverpool. 15 hours minimum wage, for me football is pretty much finished for match going fans, can't see how it can't be.

Is that a good seat though? If that's an average middle of the stand seat, I'd hate to see the pricing for a top-notch seat.

http://www.sofascore.com/cardiff-city-manchester-united/Kslb

Football > England > Premier League

Manchester United - Cardiff City live score

what is everyone's thoughts on how Juan Mata will go against Cardiff City Bluebirds/Dragons in his first EPL Career Match for Manchester United

£96 for a ticket to Arsenal v Liverpool. 15 hours minimum wage, for me football is pretty much finished for match going fans, can't see how it can't be.

Never thought I'd be with liverpool fans with their threatened boycott. Be interesting to see the response from arsenal/liverpool to their request for it not to be a category A

Mata starts. RvP is back and starts and Rooney in the bench.

Think the United surge begins today. Only hope we continue playing the way we have and they won't be a problem.

I expect them to win today as Cardiff are shite. The Mata factor will have an impact, but lets not forget there problems lay a lot deeper than Juan Mata, they are incredibly average on most areas of the field.

They are in a battle for fourth, simple as that.

I expect them to win today as Cardiff are shite. The Mata factor will have an impact, but lets not forget there problems lay a lot deeper than Juan Mata, they are incredibly average on most areas of the field.

They are in a battle for fourth, simple as that.

Agreed.

Still think they'll make one more shock signing at the end of the week. Hope not. I'd love nothing more than seeing them miss out on CL.

Agreed.

Still think they'll make one more shock signing at the end of the week. Hope not. I'd love nothing more than seeing them miss out on CL.

Again, one more signing will help but it will not solve their problems. It's like pissing into the wind.

They need next summer to solve all their short falls, and without top four they will not attract those targets.

Never thought I'd be with liverpool fans with their threatened boycott. Be interesting to see the response from arsenal/liverpool to their request for it not to be a category A

Oooo I thought you were being sarcy lol.Pissing hell!Thought Chelsea £30 was a lot but 62 for a cup game...pffft