• Replies 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

What a game that Villa - QPR game was! Absolutely fantastic entertainment, i knew all along that was the game to watch but usually Villa games are dire. I never expected Villa to win but am so happy they did, fuck QPR. Great result for them, 7 points clear of those cunts now. Thought QPR had equalised in the last second too was gripping stuff lol.

Pissed off Arsenal won but knew they would, put £20 on them at 5/4 because i knew it was so banked on. I'm gonna put all that money on them to beat Reading and then again and again.

'Mon the Saints!

Carl Jenkinson - the worst fullback in the league?

It's obvious you haven't seen Bennett play then, time and time again I'm amazed how teams don't manage to defeat such a WEAK Villa, they really have some beyond poor players.

So reading go to the Emirates after this game. truly awesome to be them. They'll concede 5 today and probably 7 against Arse. Glad there's an International break soon, this season is irritating me. Anyway watching the Rugby... Turned over as it was H/T and Man Utd got a beyond lucky goal. Come on England.

Liverpool what a worthless pile of stinky shit . Yesh I know i should be happy but well i had placed some money on them , thought they'd win 2-0 or something -_- . DAMNIT I'm so done with betting . we're never ever gonna get back together again </3 .

It sucks to be a Manchester Shitty fan , some of my mates are unfortunately their fan and well they literally died when Nikila Jelavic scored that second goal xD .

We can still finish second I reckon ?

Liverpool what a worthless pile of stinky shit . Yesh I know i should be happy but well i had placed some money on them , thought they'd win 2-0 or something -_- . DAMNIT I'm so done with betting . we're never ever gonna get back together again </3 .

It sucks to be a Manchester Shitty fan , some of my mates are unfortunately their fan and well they literally died when Nikila Jelavic scored that second goal xD .

We can still finish second I reckon ?

Thanks for reminding me how much of a quality movie Encino man is :D

Knowing us, we'll now go and play the most dull game tomorrow KNOWING that its a must win.

It'll probably be 0-0 until the 85th when one side will score. Lets PRAY that it's us. With this insane fixture list we have coming up we can't fuck up and lose twice to West bloody Ham.

Man Utd were what they've been all season, awful. Yet, this team is 15 points clear. I've not seen them play well at all, not once and i genuinely mean that. Anyway let's hope they win the league at the Emirates and give those gooner cunts a glimpse at silverware. Anyway guys i'm sure we'll do the job tomorrow. It's the run of games after Rubin away that's the worry. Tottenham at home will be our biggest game of the season.

Man Utd were what they've been all season, awful. Yet, this team is 15 points clear. I've not seen them play well at all, not once and i genuinely mean that. Anyway let's hope they win the league at the Emirates and give those gooner cunts a glimpse at silverware. Anyway guys i'm sure we'll do the job tomorrow. It's the run of games after Rubin away that's the worry. Tottenham at home will be our biggest game of the season.

Which speaks volumes for Man-City..

Worst title defence ever. Heck, we're 4th and we've been playing with 10 men.

It speaks volumes for all of us really but yeah at least we actually retained our title the first time we won it and always challenged right to the death in the years after. And at least we won the title on points. They've still gone 45 years without winning the league on points. I know they are happy but that fact would annoy be a bit if i was a City fan. Ah and the fact that they've been knocked out the UCL group stages 2/2.

Eeamon Dolan yesterday:

"It was a clear penalty but I think the referee thought I was on work experience and 'a perfect little 1-0 loss for Reading' would be fine. I wouldn't have expected that from the referee but what can you do? Vidic and Mariappa are watching the ball, Vidic looks at him and pushes him - it's a clear penalty. But it's Manchester United away, so you don't get it! We worked very hard for four days on the best way we felt would be to get a result. With a bit of luck, we could have got a draw. We made them work really, really hard for the win, that's for sure. If we'd come into today with four wins behind us, I think we would have got a result - that's the way football works sometimes."