Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Who gives a fuck what Ferguson and United fans are saying, We're Chelsea, We're the Champions, The Pride of London and England.

Our season was like TalkChelsea today, Great at first, Then went through a major bad patch and we were virtually unexistent, But now were back!

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the dream scenario that we do manage to win today, I will personally sign up for Twitter just to give Rio Ferdinand some abuse.

I cant stand that flappy lipped egotistical jobby jabber.

Haha, did you see him what he said after the Chelsea match?, ''if it wasn't for you guys cheering i would never of been able to shake off my bad leg when i did''.

Haha, did you see him what he said after the Chelsea match?, ''if it wasn't for you guys cheering i would never of been able to shake off my bad leg when i did''.

Nah.....I'm not on twitter, just fed up hearing on Sky sports News about his latest "tweets". Fuck sake it even sounds gay.

Who cares what he has to say ? it's almost as pathetic as hearing what Roy Keane had to say about the latest goings on in the EPL when he was managing Ipswich. Who gives a fuck ?

:D

In the dream scenario that we do manage to win today, I will personally sign up for Twitter just to give Rio Ferdinand some abuse.

I cant stand that flappy lipped egotistical jobby jabber.

Don't forget Rooney as well.

Nah.....I'm not on twitter, just fed up hearing on Sky sports News about his latest "tweets". Fuck sake it even sounds gay.

The people on Sky Sports News / Gillette Soccer Saturday are a bunch of pussies (except for Jeff Stelling)

That's why I decide to watch Chelsea matches on streams nowadays. I can't take any more crap what say about United!

Don't forget Rooney as well.

See.....I'm not up to speed on the latest players on twitter. Quite a few guys I know follow anyone they can get their hands on. I've never got into the whole Twitter thing.

Saying that though.....the opportunity to give the granny shagger some personal abuse may aid my cause to give it a bash ;)

The people on Sky Sports News / Gillette Soccer Saturday are a bunch of pussies (except for Jeff Stelling)

That's why I decide to watch Chelsea matches on streams nowadays. I can't take any more crap what say about United!

Listened to it today for a while and Phil Thompson sounded like he was knocking one out at one stage.

"Ohh.....Ohhhhh....Ohhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Pass the Kleenex Jeff" :D

Listened to it today for a while and Phil Thompson sounded like he was knocking one out at one stage.

"Ohh.....Ohhhhh....Ohhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Pass the Kleenex Jeff" :D

There you are, you see?? Typical Scouser!! :whistling:

Who cares what he has to say ? it's almost as pathetic as hearing what Roy Keane had to say about the latest goings on in the EPL when he was managing Ipswich. Who gives a fuck ?

:D

It showed you his tweet i think after the united match, anyway he's a fucking druggy and i hope he gets injured again.

From his recent comments, Fergi seems almost 'demanding' some lucky decisions againt us from Howard Webb. He's such a whinny and manipulating little SOAB.