Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham

BlueLion.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate this having to rely on Arsenal, biggest bottlers ever.

I don't know if I should be backing an Arsenal win or a draw tomorrow. Even a win for Arsenal is dangerous in case we slip up to United. They'll have a chance to level with us on points and potentially take second.

I'd be hoping for a draw tomorrow!

I don't know if I should be backing an Arsenal win or a draw tomorrow. Even a win for Arsenal is dangerous in case we slip up to United. They'll have a chance to level with us on points and potentially take second.

I'd be hoping for a draw tomorrow!

If we can't win against ManU then we are not the champions.Simple as that.Doesn't matter if we finish 2nd or 3rd.

Still convinced Arsenal will lose tomorrow.dry.gif

If United do win tomorrow, the I doubt there's an even remote chance we'll win it. United know that beating both Arsenal away, and us at home will win them the title, so it's in their own hands at the moment!

AWFUL refereeing

Agreed!

Andre Mariner is a right cunt! I can remember him fucking Arsenal up a few times. But today though, 4 free kicks plus a crucial penalty decision he waved off in the second half. From those decisions, we could have at least scored from one of those chances if not the possible pen!

If this is how we are going to play then we had it, i thought it was really pathetic display from us (dont want to even talk abt Spurs). What the hell were we doing, sloppy, no determination, gosh even mine school team plays better.

However for once i thanks our star that we had the rub of the green going our way and got the 3 points. Seriously we are much much better than the display we have being putting up in the last few months.

God help us!

Frank Lampard scored his 12th goal this season, in total his 169th. With his 27 from last season, that means that he needs only one more to be at his average 20 per season :eyebrows:

Edited by milan.cech

Frank Lampard scored his 12th goal this season, in total his 169th. With his 27 from last season, that means that he needs only one more to be at his average 20 per season :eyebrows:

Only Super Frank can equal his best every season.

Unlike Gerrard, who can't win a league trophy let alone do what Frank can do! :champions:

What a match that was! Controversial but we deserved it.

Such a shame Torres still isn't being given 90 minutes. He would have scored Kalou's goal - what a story that would have been! :D

Oh well, can't complain. Over the Goons, I suppose...

If we can't win against ManU then we are not the champions.Simple as that.Doesn't matter if we finish 2nd or 3rd.

Have some faith mate. Besides we shouldn't be askin' goonies for help. They have no heart or balls for that matter. Hell their best cb went to spudz. I am thinking Blackburn will get the business done for us. Still we have to win @ old crapfort. That will tougher than today's match.

Thank god for Salomon Kalou, Frustrating game which almost ended in a draw. We got the 3 points, which is what matters, let's hope the Gooners do us a favour tomorrow.

We can win the title even if Arsenal don't win tomorrow but these things have to happen:

-they drow against ManU.

-we win all the matches left (9 points)

-United draws against Blackburn (away)

=> 1. Chelsea 79 p.

2. ManU 78 p.

I don't think this wil ever happen, but hope is all we've got.