Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham

BlueLion.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soloman Kalou comes up with a vital goal yet again, for a supposedly "shocking" player he is making a nice habit out of it eyebrows.gif

This. I only wish he would've looked happier about it. :P (Although I think everyone else made up for it quite nicely.)

This. I only wish he would've looked happier about it. :P (Although I think everyone else made up for it quite nicely.)

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He actually flung Ashley's arm off of his shoulder as if in disgust. Did I miss something that happened between them? He was better when Mikel got to him, but that reaction to Ash caught me by surprise. I love how you could see Lamps in the background holding the fan who had rushed the pitch before he was swarmed by the stewards. He must have caught the guy in his arms because all I could see was the guy straddling Frank around the waist!

Beautiful ending to a sub-par performance, and 3pts back is a far cry from the 15 back we were not too many weeks ago. Here's hopin'! blue%20scalf.gif

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He actually flung Ashley's arm off of his shoulder as if in disgust.

He is probably making a point that he deserves more big game starts.

Watched the game today at a pub in my hometown and was happy to see a lot of Chelsea fans out for this one. There was one tottenham guy, and he was none too happy about anything after 44 minutes :D

Great win. Sometimes ya gotta get lucky.

I have no faith in Arsenal. I'm sure they will be firing blanks tomorrow. But at least we are doing all that we can in this title race.

KTBFFH!

Terry's celebrations at the end of the game were fantastic! Some real, real passion in his game yesterday :D

You think that was passion you should of seen me when Kalou scored :lol:

You think that was passion you should of seen me when Kalou scored :lol:

Did you streak around the pitch :eyebrows:

Speaking of Kalou, why the hell did he look so grumpy afterwards?!