Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham

BlueLion.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Kalou did not celebrate because he knows he is leaving like Joe Cole last season.

I feel sad because he is a good impact sub...and that is all that he can be as he is not good for starter. Kalou should know this, and if he is piss that he does not start, then too bad. You are a super sub.

We will continue playing bad on the 4-4-2, because we have no right winger. Essien, Mikel and Lampard is not good for our two strikers to provide width.

And last we will continue playing bad, as long as we don't have a creative midfield.

I don't care who you are, Carlo, SAF, Wenger Mourinho, if you don't have this, this team will play like this.

Arsenal win tommrow.....good times :D...Man U win tommrow...annoying and typical but end of the day it'll widen the gap between us and Arsenal for 2nd place

Bollocks this game could cost them...they've played 34 other games!! Yeh it may not have helped but we cant be blamed for them being in this postion...

Drogba and Terry received their 5th yellow card today, Ivan got another. All of them suspended then. Right?

No no :)

From Jan that limit, goes up to 10. After April it goes up to 15. No need to worry blue%20scalf.gif

Drogba and Terry received their 5th yellow card today, Ivan got another. All of them suspended then. Right?

5 yellows don't matter now but i think Ivanovic will be banned for Man utd with 10. Not 100% sure tho, nobody mentioned it.

I dont think you could say that since you are in the top 3 greatest idiots in talkchelsea, behind "zolayes" and "badboy".

Really? I bet there are alot of people on the forum who will disagree with that, and have you at the top. :whistling:

Firstly, I said I hated Gomes for being world-class against us. Then he made my day.

Then, I said Kalou and Anelka weren't that good subs. Then Kalou made our day.

I am fucking happy to be so wrong! :lol:

Say next that we are not good champions :whistling:

Yeah 2 matches is 10 games, shit that's not good. Alex is fit?

Anyway at least we finally saw a way how to counter Man Utd loving refs. Man Utd hating linesmen lol. Genius.

No no :)

From Jan that limit, goes up to 10. After April it goes up to 15. No need to worry blue%20scalf.gif

Oh thank god, that would make this day somehow sadder. Thanks for the reply, made me happier again :D