Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham

BlueLion.

Did you streak around the pitch :eyebrows:

Speaking of Kalou, why the hell did he look so grumpy afterwards?!

He probably knows he's leaving in the summer and that may be his last Chelsea goal.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's very hard to go on to the pitch and say I'm not thinking about people dying every day, I'm not thinking about my friends not eating, my dad not getting help. To be honest, I worry every day. I am thinking more about that than anything else. Any chance I have to go on the phone or to go on the news and check I do, because that's my main priority. I need to make sure my family are safe." - Salomon Kalou

Because of it he was so moody.

Because of it he was so moody.

Ohh, fair enough. Good lad then Kalou, for showing good character to still play and grab a winning goal. Lampard's had a good positive impact on him, Carlo would've helped too after he still coached us when his Dad was dying too.

Well done Kalou :clap:

I have no faith in Arsenal. I'm sure they will be firing blanks tomorrow. But at least we are doing all that we can in this title race.

KTBFFH!

I hope you have more faith in Chelsea, because the goonies did the business. They were tested, but they held on. Everything to play for next week!!!

Will post the game tomorrow hopefully. Limited Internet ATM.

Lazy Bastard :eyebrows:

There was a pitch invader after Kalou's goal.

226112_10150579982275386_437874610385_18305732_5008638_n.jpg

You gotta think that David Luiz must be everywhere :lol:

Loving his tattoo :champions:

Speaking of Kalou, why the hell did he look so grumpy afterwards?!

He seemed ok after the match though. I am thinking he feels that he should start over Torres. Just a feeling. What is it, 2 goals in the past 3 matches??? He is picking up the pace there & asking Don Carlo the right questions. Don Carlo said this about Kalou's performance

I am happy because he scored a goal and if he didn't celebrate because he was disappointed, I'm not interested.

'It's not a problem. I have to manage valuable professional players and I understand sometimes they are not happy to stay on the bench, but this is Chelsea.

'It is a top club, you have competition in the squad because a top club does not just have 11 players.