Chelsea 3-0 West Ham

BlueLion.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fernando Torres: I am more happy for the fans than for me at getting the goal.

That says it all. Perfect.

LMAO all the jealous United/Arsenal fans who realise the quality of Torres are all on a "look how long it took him to score" rant. Jealousy's a bitch :lol:

Especially Man United must be shitting bricks, as we still have to play the game that might tell us a lot about the title.

Especially Man United must be shitting bricks, as we still have to play the game that might tell us a lot about the title.

Vidic will have nightmares over an in-form Drogba + a goal-scoring Torres leading a Chelsea attack in 2weeks :champions:

A fantastic cameo from Torres, when the ball stopped up in the soaked grass after he had gotten through on goal I fully thuoght the chance had gone, fantastic technique to turn on it with 3 West Ham players around him and bury it with his left foot, a sight I thought Id never seen, Torres doing his trademark celebration at the Bridge in a Chelsea jersey, a special moment. On top of that he also notched up an assist but aside from the goal and the asssit, he looked so good when he came on, his pace is gradually returning, thats obvious from the way he burst through with the ball from midfield, getting away from a West Ham midfielder and when he beat Bridge for pace even though Wayne had a significant head start, he looked up for it, when he lost the ball he charged down the West Ham defender, slid in and won the ball back, it all seemed to tick, I still think that next season is when we will really see the best of him and what a fantastic prospect that is, this guy can become Chelsea's main man.

Beside the goal (FINALLY!!!), when he got the ball back from the West Ham defender was my favorite Torres moment. The "assist" to Malouda was different but a good "moment".

It really did seem the entire team was happy for him and that was fantastic to see. I think it points to Torres not being a disruptive ass in the locker room or training ground and wanting to help the team.