Chelsea 3-0 West Ham

BlueLion.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_lk4evvSWl51qbyqado1_500.jpg <-LOL @Luiz.

“I was in the changing-room, and I wanted to run onto the pitch to jump on Fernando aswell! It’s fantastic.” — Didier Drogba tumblr_lk4dhwKmHF1qbrj3no1_500.jpg

Frank, Fernando, Florent.

FFFuck the haters.

I could add that I'm relieved that I saw Nando and Malouda hugging after the French-man's goal. I was keep living with the sensation that Florend doesn't like Torres.

To be honest, I think both Malouda and Torres didn't look quite happy when celebrating Flo's goal.

Fucking Man U and Liverpool fans belittling his goal already, :censored: bucket of :censored: full of :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: pieces of :censored:. GAH!

I don't know how any scouse twat can talk. You can't take them seriously,just like Torres didn't take them seriously anymore.

tumblr_lk4evvSWl51qbyqado1_500.jpg <-LOL @Luiz.

"I was in the changing-room, and I wanted to run onto the pitch to jump on Fernando aswell! It's fantastic." — Didier Drogba tumblr_lk4dhwKmHF1qbrj3no1_500.jpg

Frank, Fernando, Florent.

FFFuck the haters.

Why is Luiz looking at me like a real pervert? :lol:

I still feel stupidly happy and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

The players reaction as well made it more of a awwwwww moment.Loved it.Loved the team spirit and all that and loved that ESPN tired to pick apart the Torres and Drogba post match speech!!Kinda ehhhhh talk about what happened today not if Drogba seemed happy to be standing with Torres!