Chelsea 3-0 West Ham

BlueLion.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality humour at RAWK, patting on eachother's shoulders and reassuring one another how strong and powerful they are. Clearly they are all over it, pathetic to read actually.

Like they say, there's only a little difference from being an idiot or a genius..

Fucking Man U and Liverpool fans belittling his goal already, :censored: bucket of :censored: full of :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: pieces of :censored:. GAH!

How do you really feel? There are a lot of bitter people in the world who somehow manage to have access to computers, smartphones (oxymoron for some).

To be honest, I think both Malouda and Torres didn't look quite happy when celebrating Flo's goal.

Actually I thought Torres wanted the return ball from Malouda but he went for a shot instead...

Actually I thought Torres wanted the return ball from Malouda but he went for a shot instead...

Yep. Malouda scored a great goal so it doesn't matter now but that situation is bread and butter to Nando. At Liverpool, he most certainly would have gotten it back. Just think he could have gotten a brace today along with an assist--the pass to Anelka was fantastic. Anelka really should have slotted that one away.

Yep. Malouda scored a great goal so it doesn't matter now but that situation is bread and butter to Nando. At Liverpool, he most certainly would have gotten it back. Just think he could have gotten a brace today along with an assist--the pass to Anelka was fantastic. Anelka really should have slotted that one away.

Indeed, Anelka's finishes are far better when he's on the run, he's not a very good on spot shooter (ahem penalties).

Got home and went straight to sleep, so knackered. Really pleased for Fernando, the atmosphere in the MHL was incredible :delight::delight::delight: Last time that we did a celebration like that was for Alex's goal against L'arse.

Got home and went straight to sleep, so knackered. Really pleased for Fernando, the atmosphere in the MHL was incredible :delight::delight::delight: Last time that we did a celebration like that was for Alex's goal against L'arse.

T'was a good goal

He needed it! First of many (me hopes) agaist manU would be the real deal!