Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

Football Manager has been recognized by real-life football clubs as a source for scouting players. In 2008, Everton FC signed a deal with Sports Interactive allowing them to use the game's database to scout players and opposition.

http://www.eurogamer...anager-database

I wonder if AVB also uses this. :P

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes not even in fifa 12! how can I approve such a transfer than

Lmao!, for some reason i can never take you serious with that AVB profile picture, i always have to laugh everytime you make a post because of that profile picture, he looks high lmao.

This time Daily Mail wrote the truth. And they're back.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is attempting to drive through a move for Shakhtar Donetsk winger Willian before the transfer deadline.

Shakhtar claim they rejected a £16.5million bid, with chief executive Sergei Palkin confirming an offer but insisting: 'He is not for sale.'

Abramovich, however, remains in dialogue with his friend, the club's billionaire owner Rinat Akhmetov.

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas played down a move for the 23-year-old Brazilian last week because he is cup-tied for the Champions League.

'I don't think we should go for players who cannot be involved in all the competitions,' he said.

Shakhtar paid Corinthians nearly £10m for Willian five years ago and have a release clause in his contract for £29m.

Willian has been told that the club are prepared to help him achieve his dream of playing in England as long as they receive an acceptable fee.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1kK0LcwD8

FIFA 12 is very good at prediciting future world stars and for scouting as well, hazard becomes an 87, Gotze 89, Eriksen and Lucas 88 they are going to be stars, and it predicts that the best lb in the world will be a guy called Cristico, 87 overall

Does it predict that the world will end in December as well?