Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

I really don't believe that to be honest. Of course he's going to say that, because he's just signed for us.. But every players proclaims how much they follow us and all this. He'd have said the same if United, City or Tottenham had signed him.

really ? i know many player say thing like this ' I'm very happy to join and this club is dream for football player '

but i thing there is a difference when the player telling about his experience and excitement about the club

every time I came to London I would try to see a Chelsea game and see how the team was doing because it's been my dream to come to play here.

Finally it's become a reality, and when the offer came blabla

eventhough yes we doesnt know for sure how big fan he is to this club

he is being chelsea fan for real or we just more preferable choice, we dont really know

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this what i like from that interview

I've always been following Chelsea and every time I came to London I would try to see a Chelsea game and see how the team was doing because it's been my dream to come to play here.

Finally it's become a reality, and when the offer came I never gave a thought to anybody else, I said to myself that I would run here, and I'm happy to be here now. Chelsea was always my first choice.

because at first people questioning, this player like dont have plan for his career, because after being so close to sign by spurs, how he suddenly change his decision ??

and some people said he just care about getting into bigger team and just because UCL football, even though that add big advantage to us, but really like what he said why he choose us beside ucl football and working under mourinho

I really don't believe that to be honest. Of course he's going to say that, because he's just signed for us.. But every players proclaims how much they follow us and all this. He'd have said the same if United, City or Tottenham had signed him.

But this isn't the first time he's proclaimed his love for Chelsea. You'd have a point if this was the first time but he's been a Chelsea fan for a long time.

If I recall he was cheering us on Twitter during the champions league final.