Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucas Moura, Lucas Ocampos, Eriksen, Shaquiri, Munian etc

Moura - 35m +

Ocampos - 15-20m. But how do you know he's better than Willian? plus Ukrainian league > Argentinian 2nd division :lol:

Eriksen - 25-30m. Can't see him coming here though, read what his Dad said about us lol.

Shaqiri - 15-20m. I like him, but: "The club have officially begun talks with the professional football player Xherdan Shaqiri and FC Basel," Galatasaray revealed in a statement.

Muniain - Don't really know about him :P

* the fees are just rough guesses from the rumours i've read about these players.

Just because Willian doesnt have fancy Youtube videos like Hazard, does not mean that he is a worse player. Nobody on this forum would have expected Romeu to turn out the way he did. I trust our scouts and coaches more than I do a bunch of people on a forum who watch youtube videos and take fifa 12 stats as real reflections of players.

I love the talent of Willian and the potential of him with Mata is just scary but we need to start thinking about life after Lampard. Is Josh going to be able to be that solid midfielder who can score 10 or more as well as make that impossible pass? Can Essien stay healthy long enough to make a difference in the midfield? Willian would be an excellent addition but like everyone outside of Cahill that Chelsea are in talks with, are cup tied already too. I'm all for the Willian signing because I don't think Hazard will be with Chelsea when the window opens in the summer. I think his agent is just trying to gas up the price. Remember when Neymar was just be quoted at 40 mill? Seems like a steal now that Hazard will likely go for more that 40 mill.

http://www.telegraph...-Brazilian.html

It seems its another Roman's signing.

I don't think it's necessary a Roman signing. André knows we need a winger and Roman must've mentioned he's got ties with Shaktar, if Roman were to make a Roman-signing I'm sure it would be someone bigger than Willian. Call me naive or so, but I think André's signed off on this, might not be his first choice, but I'm sure he'll make it work too.

Contradicting reports coming out. One one side we have Daily Fail and on the other SSN. :lol: I do hope these guys are as stern as Levy.

It was also in Telegraph. This "daily fail" thing is getting annoying. Just dont read the fucking site.

Eriksen - 25-30m. Can't see him coming here though, read what his Dad said about us lol.

* the fees are just rough guesses from the rumours i've read about these players.

Barcelona rejected him too, but his dad kept his damn mouth shut about that. Ultimately it is Christian Eriksen's decision and not his father's and I won't write him off till something happens.

Lucas Moura, Lucas Ocampos, Eriksen, Shaquiri, Munian etc

Lucas and Eriksen are CAM by nature, not wingers.

Ocampos is playing football in Argentina's second division, Willian/Hazard are playing CL football. Shaqiri is about to join Galatasaray, and Iker Muniain, whilst talented, is a 19year old winger who wants to stay in spain to join Barcelona.

None of those you mentioned are realistic.

Barcelona rejected him too, but his dad kept his damn mouth shut about that. Ultimately it is Christian Eriksen's decision and not his father's and I won't write him off till something happens.

But we rejected him twice :lol:

But we rejected him twice :lol:

Well it depends on his character then. If he is the spiteful vengeful sort he will snub, but that is a very negative mindset to have. He should join the team where he can flourish the most. So no Real Madrid or Barcelona.

He is still very young and should stay at Ajax for a year or two longer. Van Dar Vaart and Sneijder struggled at Real Madrid, so maybe he has some foresight.