Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears to me that he is more price conscious then most managers we had in the past in the Roman era.

I think your right but why be price conscious when your owned by a Russian Billionaire Gangster!

I think your right but why be price conscious when your owned by a Russian Billionaire Gangster!

True. But I guess some managers will be like that if they are planning long term, not just one or two years?

True. But I guess some managers will be like that if they are planning long term, not just one or two years?

Yea, i just hope he doesn't become to lackluster in showing power and strength when Roman allows him to dip his hand into the transfer market! Think getting a player like Hazard on top of this Will.i.an would show that we still mean big fucking business! =)

Think we'll get Willian, but does anyone else get the feeling that he won't be our only signing this January?

I still think they'll be another attacker coming in and by attacker i mean winger/CAM. Don't think Avb will exactly give up on the CL just yet and will try to bring in another option that could play in that competion because even if we sign willian, an injury or suspension to Mata or Sturridge in the CL will mean Malouda or Kalou coming in. Maybe there is something in that Munian story as we are currently in Spain and maybe Freddie Boswell is speaking some truth when he says we're watching Gaston Ramirez.

I've only watched him play three times so I may be mistaken, but I think he does not play on the wing, in which case I'm not sure he is the type of player we should be signing.

He's similar to mata mate, can play LW, CAM and RW. However, he can definitely play as a winger much more ably than Mata as he is quicker and has more tricks up his sleeve

I've only watched him play three times so I may be mistaken, but I think he does not play on the wing, in which case I'm not sure he is the type of player we should be signing.

He can play on the wing but i'm not sure if he is the calibre of winger we are desperately in need of! Could be wrong! Take a look:

He can play on the wing but i'm not sure if he is the calibre of winger we are desperately in need of! Could be wrong! Take a look:

Thanks mate, but I really don't like to rate players based youtube videos.

Anyways, AVB must have seen something in him, I trust his signings.

Thanks mate, but I really don't like to rate players based youtube videos.

Anyways, AVB must have seen something in him, I trust his signings.

Yea i agree with that! I trust AVB and his eye for talent!

I am so sick and tired of people wanting Hazard - Hazard- Hazard. Doesn't nobody get that Hazard will play one good season at us and wank off at Real (Madrid)?! IS IT REALLY THAT HARD?! Also, you say we could buy Hazard, HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD HE SAY THAT HE IS STAYING UNTIL THE SUMMER?! If it is that easy then go buy him yourselves?! If AVB doesn't try for him it is because he has a reason , he is no moron. Same thing goes for the Lucas dude. I rather buy Willian for 20 mil. and let him flop then buy Lucas for 40 and watch him flop and the world make fun of us about the second Torres.

On topic: Hell yeah, come on AVB!