Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

Just a comment from YouTube:

Willian? Willian is fucking terrible. I've seen him play and Willian only got PACE. He is similar to Walcott. He does not know what to do when the opposition denies space. He is a headless chicken that can run very fast. Instead of focussing on an idiot like Willian we should get a creative and explosive genius like Hazard or Götze. Those are real talents. Not some overrated shitty Brazillian boy who can only run fast in the 100m.

Wow, one random guy's opinion from YouTube? I'm convinced.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew, argument well averted there boys, thought we were nearly gonna have to break the respect thread out there ;)

Yes, i'm aware that you wrote the word 'just' (I can read), you don't need to enlarge it any further thank you.

Polite at all times ;)

Chelsea's bid will be rejected and they'll follow it up with another. Willian will probably be a CFC player this time next week.

Football Agent Football_Agent9

@

5:40pm - 23 Jan 12 via web

No idea who this fella is so don't be getting too many hopes up. He has over 21 thousand followers if that means anything credibiluty wise

Chelsea's bid will be rejected and they'll follow it up with another. Willian will probably be a CFC player this time next week.

Football Agent Football_Agent9

@

5:40pm - 23 Jan 12 via web

No idea who this fella is so don't be getting too many hopes up. He has over 21 thousand followers if that means anything credibiluty wise

sounds likely to happen unlike the Hazard deal

So let me get this straight, a club from the ukraine are demanding £25m (at the very least) for this guy..

How much more would Hazard cost, 10m extra? ... This is illogical, pay the extra 10-15m ffs.

Dont think the hazard deal is about money, they want to keep him until the summer and i would assume he is waiting for a bid from real!

But dont get me wrong i would bid to get hazard and willian!!! :D

So let me get this straight, a club from the ukraine are demanding £25m (at the very least) for this guy..

How much more would Hazard cost, 10m extra? ... This is illogical, pay the extra 10-15m ffs.

They paid over £15M for Willian as I recall. He's improved since then, I think what they're asking is pretty reasonable, regardless of the quality of their league.

Hazard's transfer situation is also a lot more complicated than Willian's. Don't see any reason why we can't sign them both tbh. Zhirkov/Anelka/Malouda/Kalou/Kakuta have all left/look to be leaving, they'll need replacements.

Why are you so sure that the problem is with Chelsea's judgment and not Lile's wish to keep Hazard until the summer?

I belive that if our club knew we could get Hazard in 10m extra, right now in Jan, we would have go for that. Maybe we will.

if its what avb wants then I'm fine with that. Rather this than Roman imposing one of his "star signings" on us. Still every chance we could end up with both tho not necessarily in this window

Willian Borges da Silva – My Evalation

Position:

Willian can play anywhere upfront. His original position was CAM or SS, but he was transformed into LM while playing in Shakhtar. Why midfielder and not a winger? Because Shakhtar plays mostly 4-2-2 formation, so they »wingers« play a little bit deeper than ours. His current best position is LM/LAM/LW, because he can cut into his right foot. He can play as a good CAM really good, but you won't exploit his amazing pace playing him there. I think he would do all right on right side too, but that should be really in the case, if all our players are injured, because of his weak left foot.

Dribbling:

His dribbling ability is really impressive, but he can be big-headed sometimes and hold a ball too long or go to confidently in dribble.

For FIFA fans, he would definetly have 5 star skill moves in the game.

4/5

Ball control:

His first touch is classy, he can provide good pass even uder pressure. You will rarely see him making mistake in stopping the ball.

5/5

Passing:

Willian is creative player. His passes on the ground and through balls are great. But I'm afraid, that his passes over the top and crosses are solid at maximum.

4/5

Shooting:

His shooting is really inconsistent. It seems like hej ust kicks the ball and hopes for the best. Sometimes he scores, and even often he doesn't. He tries a lot with shots from distance. I think his problem lies in finishing. He is nothing special at free kicks and penalites.

3/5

Tackling:

He sometimes returns to the defence and tries to help his team-mates, but to be fair he isn't much of tackler and physically strong. But he deserves appreciation for helping in defence too.

2/5

Heading:

He is only 5'8'' tall, so don't expect him to jump in the air. You won't find him in penalty box, while having a corner.

2/5

Physical abilites:

His pace, agility and acceleration is really top class, he will cause many problems for opostion's full-backs, while playing on the wing. Balance and strenght of course aren't the best, but he doesn't need this while playing in attack. His stamina is all right and he can easily handle 90 minutes of the match.

4/5

Mental abilites:

Composed, concentrated, decisive, talented team player.

4/5

Price:

We could have him for £24 million and I think that's fair price, because Shakhtar bought him for a lot money from Brasil and he's best player in Ukrainian league at the moment. Also, this signing doesn't mean that we won't move for Hazard or Lucas in summer.

4/5

Transfer judgement: 3,5/5