Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, West Ham fucked it all up for us but nonetheless 3 point is a must, it has come to a point where I don't even care if Nando scores or not just get the job done boys.

Torres benched. Not happy.

Don't think it's a big deal--unless he's benched for Utd game as well. You know the media and Liverpool fans will gloat that he's been benched. Think it's just a strong indication he'll start the "bigger" game on Wednesday. Same thing happened with Blackpool and City.

Arsenal vs. Liverpool
(H)
17.April
o5ylhi.jpg

Arsenal vs. Manchester United
(A)
1.May
o5ylhi.jpg

Manchester United vs. Chelsea
(H)
7.May

IMO biggest games of the season in terms of which team gets the edge on securing first place

Don't think it's a big deal--unless he's benched for Utd game as well. You know the media and Liverpool fans will gloat that he's been benched. Think it's just a strong indication he'll start the "bigger" game on Wednesday. Same thing happened with Blackpool and City.

Yeah, but he still started those games. Hope he comes on and proves his worth.

I don't know what thinking of this lineup... I'm weary to see Malouda once again featuring the starting XI, he has played like an utter shit with France... I just hope this means Zhirkov will start Manure game. And I'm also disapointed that Mikel doesn't start the game... And I'm suprise to don't see Alex and Benayoun on the bench !

Yeah, but he still started those games. Hope he comes on and proves his worth.

Torres came on as a sub at Blackpool and started Man City. Think Ancelotti is using the same rotation for this week. I expect to see Torres and Drogba/Kalou against Utd unless Drogba and Anelka have a scorcher today.