Wayne Rooney

J.F.

We don't want to sell Ba to Roma like the rumors(BleacherReport) are suggesting, now that the Rooney pursuit is going to shit.

We can't win the PL with 2 strikers

What? if we dont want to sell Ba then we have 3 strikers plus Moses and Schurrle can play up top

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know who's this Greg Stobart, but he's claiming we and United "re-open Rooney talks in the last 48 hours".

Mata is mentioned as someone United wants.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/08/21/4202672/manchester-united-re-open-rooney-talks-with-chelsea-moot

We don't want to sell Ba to Roma like the rumors(BleacherReport) are suggesting, now that the Rooney pursuit is going to shit.

We can't win the PL with 2 strikers

I think your missing the point mate. Whilst we have been stupid in the past I do not think Jose will be daft enough to allow it to happen again. If we get Rooney Ba will probably be allowed to go, if we don't get Rooney it does sound like a back up plan is place and so on. Either way we won't have two strikers going into the season, it will be three at least.

I think your missing the point mate. Whilst we have been stupid in the past I do not think Jose will be daft enough to allow it to happen again. If we get Rooney Ba will probably be allowed to go, if we don't get Rooney it does sound like a back up plan is place and so on. Either way we won't have two strikers going into the season, it will be three at least.

I don't like to count Schurrle or Moses to be counted in that department. Hope the back up are the likes of Martinez or someone classy

Not Eto'o for me

I dont know who's this Greg Stobart, but he's claiming we and United "re-open Rooney talks in the last 48 hours".

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/08/21/4202672/manchester-united-re-open-rooney-talks-with-chelsea-moot

they got balls asking about mata :wank2:

No thanks, we need Mata.

@CobhamLive: Manchester United will sign Samuel Eto'o if Wayne Rooney's move to Chelsea goes through, his agent has exclusively told BT Sport. #MUFC #CFC

If MU was so sure about keeping Rooney, why on earth would they contact Eto'o ?

And plan B and C : Suarez/Eto'o

..... Kinda figures.

I'm hoping it doesn't go that far and we get Rooney, end of.

What I love about Rooney is his desire and work rate, I can see why the boss wants him, tremendous attributes and would offer us millions.

We all know we cant afford to let go of Mata but if its true that JM (despite what he has said) isn't a fan of Mata and prefers other players then we have a goldmine sitting on the bench there. In my opinion it should be Man Utd giving us Rooney and cash for Mata not cash and Mata for Rooney !

We all know we cant afford to let go of Mata but if its true that JM (despite what he has said) isn't a fan of Mata and prefers other players then we have a goldmine sitting on the bench there. In my opinion it should be Man Utd giving us Rooney and cash for Mata not cash and Mata for Rooney !

u seriously would consider this?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You