Wayne Rooney

J.F.

I'd donate both nuts to a testicular cancer patient if we got Zlatan.

Post of the year?

I don't know why I got this feeling that, if we beat United, Jose will announce that we're not interested in Rooney anymore. Of course, that's unless we will have already signed him by then.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, Why? He's a big game bottler and unproven in the Premier League. He has to be on a team where HE is the star, that is how he shines.

We have plenty of other players that can score goals if Ibra was struggling.

He's one of those players like Messi or CR7 or Drogba who are in the oppositions head and intimidating them before the match even starts. I think he'd be an absolute beast in the premier league and his game suits it perfectly. He really doesn't seem to be deteriorating with age. I'd bet that he'd score 30 for us in all competitions.

We have plenty of other players that can score goals if Ibra was struggling.

He's one of those players like Messi or CR7 or Drogba who are in the oppositions head and intimidating them before the match even starts. I think he'd be an absolute beast in the premier league and his game suits it perfectly. He really doesn't seem to be deteriorating with age. I'd bet that he'd score 30 for us in all competitions.

To your point as well every league he has gone to he has been one of if not the top scorer as well.. I would love this signing as well hes a brilliant player even at his age and can teach someone like Lukaku a lot about movement, link up and taking on defenders

Post of the year?

I don't know why I got this feeling that, if we beat United, Jose will announce that we're not interested in Rooney anymore. Of course, that's unless we will have already signed him by then.

By then we would have already bid £40m and they would have rejected if he hasn't signed so if course he would say that...

if you were referring to Jackson Martinez/Oscar Cardozo they are most definitely not unknowns

Do I look like a guy who does not know Martinez & Cardozo ? :Goober:

José surely is informed very well on the new talents in Portugal.His connection with his country is very strong and we should not forget that he may spot a young unproven striker and bring him here to show his skills, he can take such risks.

Fellani is good enough for Everton that is it, utd already have a joke of manager that shouldn't be there, they don't need him, not a man utd player.

This a joke account? Fellini is a very good player, there is a reason why we were looking at him over the last year. Physically strong, technically good with goal potential. Wouldn't be out of place in our midfield.

Did he realy un-followed Man U on twitter?

I doubt he ever followed it. He hasn't been active in twitter in ages, so he probably hasn't logged in since the official twitter was created.

Do I look like a guy who does not know Martinez & Cardozo ? :Goober:

José surely is informed very well on the new talents in Portugal.His connection with his country is very strong and we should not forget that he may spot a young unproven striker and bring him here to show his skills, he can take such risks.

You have a fair point but I don't think bringing in an unproven striker from Portugal is going to help our team straight away...

We need someone experienced that can lead the line..and take the pressure off Lukaku.

You have a fair point but I don't think bringing in an unproven striker from Portugal is going to help our team straight away...

We need someone experienced that can lead the line..and take the pressure off Lukaku.

lukaku?????? ,he is not even the main striker of chelsea

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You