How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again. Damn, I was clubbing and they were selling drinks for £2 so I spent about £20 on Peroni's and JD & Cokes! emo5.gif

LMAO good business!

Every Tuesday my local does £1 pints. With our entire college going, they usually make a killing :lol:

Looking forward to this evening and night - we have our last game and after that there will be something like 'goodbye this season' :lol: a lot of, trust me a lot of beer and grilled sheep. :woo:

Looking forward to this evening and night - we have our last game and after that there will be something like 'goodbye this season' :lol: a lot of, trust me a lot of beer and grilled sheep. :woo:

I received a straight red card for being involved in a fight on the pitch (actually I started all the problems and then nicely knocked down on player :lol:) and am suspended for 6 games. But who cares after I guess 10 beers and a lot of quality meat :lol: I fully enjoyed it :D

Oh you should experience our climate.

So ****** warm in the summer :wacko:

Much better than British weather

???? been a drought in Suffolk ..no rain for two months till the last week

we've had about 5 days of sun at most. past week its been showers. more like april weather. Sun comes out then it pours it down.

I'm exhausted and so happy! I had the best weekend ever in farmer land with my best friend...surfing didn't go to well though! Our taxi driver even brought us to westlife's house...well their separate houses. Was a very random weekend, this 'DING DONG, thank you myfanwy, sligo porky, you didn't just come back for ice-cream this time, I was hoping we could get together romantically, theres a bomb on the train...ye well the only bomb I see is your face so why don't you get back on the train and do your mother a favour' sums my weekend up. Thank you and goodnight.

I'm exhausted and so happy! I had the best weekend ever in farmer land with my best friend...surfing didn't go to well though! Our taxi driver even brought us to westlife's house...well their separate houses. Was a very random weekend, this 'DING DONG, thank you myfanwy, sligo porky, you didn't just come back for ice-cream this time, I was hoping we could get together romantically, theres a bomb on the train...ye well the only bomb I see is your face so why don't you get back on the train and do your mother a favour' sums my weekend up. Thank you and goodnight.

Ha ha what a weekend like eh

Me wise just up and watching the 10:45 lightish sky. god i wish it were winter darker and snowy

Oh you should experience our climate.

So ****** warm in the summer :wacko:

or mine!! Right now I can't complain it's on 35 this week but we can get to the 40's or 50's!!! Especially our heat index.

I am exhausted!! Last week we helped host a team from Germany that was here for the week. I had two 19 year old boys staying in my house, which I thank goodness that they were the two oldest boys on the team and very well mannered but still we had to drive them all around town and get them to their games and practice on time. The boys were great, very sweet and thankfully not messy since my house is for sale and I have people coming to look at it. Next week will be just as busy even tho the boys are gone! in one week I will have nothing left in my home and the kids and I will head to my parents house in Michigan for a week or so to visit before we come back to Memphis when my husband returns and we officially move to China!!