How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you mate, means a lot.

I met his parents today. I will only say this; I wish this upon no-one. Even my worst enemies. The pain in their eyes is unbearable & cannot be imagined.

I'm glad my exams are finished. Hopefully I can help them with any preparations for the.. Goodbye.

Stay strong LDN and try to concentrate on the happy times with your friend. I pray the note he left behind will give his family some answers/closure and not more questions.

I wish I could take some of your pain for you, I know how difficult unexpected deaths are and this kind is the worst. Know you aren't alone and if you need some one to "listen" you can contact me anytime. ((HUGS))

Stay strong LDN and try to concentrate on the happy times with your friend. I pray the note he left behind will give his family some answers/closure and not more questions.

I wish I could take some of your pain for you, I know how difficult unexpected deaths are and this kind is the worst. Know you aren't alone and if you need some one to "listen" you can contact me anytime. ((HUGS))

Thank you very much, I shall do if I ever need it.

We spent a few hours going through all the many pranks he played on us and all the jokes were shared, today with his family. They enjoyed hearing how happy he was when doing so & for a few hours their minds were in a sense of.. Bliss.

it is always sad when a life is cut short, but when it is self inflicted the grief for those left behind is immeasurably greater. RIP

Agreed mate. His Dad kept uttering the words "It's a burden I'll have to live with for the rest of my life"

Looks like I'm not the only one who's had a horrible week! A normal Saturday night celebrating a mates birthday, ended in me getting assaulted and mugged for my iPhone :( I'm slowly getting better after having my head glued back together after 3 bludgeons to the head with a wheel wrench, bruised ribs and crack teeth. On a better note I have a contender for the best girlfriend ever, who bought me the new Chels shirt and replaced my angry birds case in sympathy, bless her! iPhone has been replaced, (now the funky White one!) so now I can catch up on what this crazy club is doing to us and see who's coming in this summer! Up The Chels!

Looks like I'm not the only one who's had a horrible week! A normal Saturday night celebrating a mates birthday, ended in me getting assaulted and mugged for my iPhone :( I'm slowly getting better after having my head glued back together after 3 bludgeons to the head with a wheel wrench, bruised ribs and crack teeth. On a better note I have a contender for the best girlfriend ever, who bought me the new Chels shirt and replaced my angry birds case in sympathy, bless her! iPhone has been replaced, (now the funky White one!) so now I can catch up on what this crazy club is doing to us and see who's coming in this summer! Up The Chels!

That's awful! There's some scum in the world. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Horrible to hear. Glad you're okay now though :)

Tired but needing to stay up for another 10 hours. cant go to sleep now. but been up since 1 am. But going to get tipsy maybe. i dont know im just too tired to think at full power at the moment. wanna rest but know if i do ill miss where i need to be

Tired but needing to stay up for another 10 hours. cant go to sleep now. but been up since 1 am. But going to get tipsy maybe. i dont know im just too tired to think at full power at the moment. wanna rest but know if i do ill miss where i need to be

Where's that mate?