How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't in the best of form earlier on but wasn't the worst either I guess, as the Gaelic football team I support lost by a point in last minute of injury time due to a free, stopping them from getting to a final. It was sort of a questionable free with a few even doubting it. We did leave it late to fight back though so I suppose there's not much that can be said. At least we're not out of the whole competition fully yet though, so that's a bit of a consolation. :whistling: Pretty long, tiring day other than that.

I feel like shit because I look like I ran into a bus that was red hot. Seriously this is the worst sunburn ever, I couldn't even sleep last night! I'm also a bit pissed off because I had such a bad weekend, all my friends were out on Saturday night but I couldn't go because I said I would babysit and what happens?? It turns out I would only be babysitting until 11 because the kid got up and got sick all over me....poor thing! I tried to make a swing for my little sister but and when I tried it out I ended up falling on my head and then yesterday like a kid I was climbing a tree to hide and I fell out of it also. Bad buzz.

I feel like shit because I look like I ran into a bus that was red hot. Seriously this is the worst sunburn ever, I couldn't even sleep last night! I'm also a bit pissed off because I had such a bad weekend, all my friends were out on Saturday night but I couldn't go because I said I would babysit and what happens?? It turns out I would only be babysitting until 11 because the kid got up and got sick all over me....poor thing! I tried to make a swing for my little sister but and when I tried it out I ended up falling on my head and then yesterday like a kid I was climbing a tree to hide and I fell out of it also. Bad buzz.

I got badly sun burnt in malta 5 days ago. Had second degree burns... Had to get proper burn cream because my back was bubbling... Disgusting and I still can't move properly.... Hope you are not this bad.

I got badly sun burnt in malta 5 days ago. Had second degree burns... Had to get proper burn cream because my back was bubbling... Disgusting and I still can't move properly.... Hope you are not this bad.

Well no it defo wouldn't be that bad for me because I live in Ireland! Yikes....sounds very painful.

Feeling rather pleased with myself at the moment! Just finished painting my grandad's garage, and he's well pleased with it! :D

Edit: condolences to you once again Alex... hope you and the family are alright!

Edited by CJ Revo