How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm great trained monday and tuesday nights, feels great to be back at it proper. Eating and sleeping right too. Waking up around 8 am and bringing the dog for a walk the past few days has been refreshing. Life is good these days emo1.gif

For anyone who read my little situation about being assaulted and mugged, posted 6 pages back, 16th June, the guy has been caught and is now facing attempted murder charges.. It's moments like these that make you think how much some of us take life for granted. I'm back to full health, got a new job, Monday - Friday, so I can get back down the Bridge this coming season! Looking forward to this season, getting good vibes! One Love Guys

For anyone who read my little situation about being assaulted and mugged, posted 6 pages back, 16th June, the guy has been caught and is now facing attempted murder charges.. It's moments like these that make you think how much some of us take life for granted. I'm back to full health, got a new job, Monday - Friday, so I can get back down the Bridge this coming season! Looking forward to this season, getting good vibes! One Love Guys

Glad to see justice & good to hear you're back to full health

Fractured my collar bone yesterday. I'll need 3-4 weeks to recover. I can still write, though with 1 hand. Sometimes something like this should happen so you should start valuing your health. It's tough for me to sleep but I'll survive.

On the "bright side" I won't be going to holiday so I will be able to watch first 2 pre-season matches.

Fractured my collar bone yesterday. I'll need 3-4 weeks to recover. I can still write, though with 1 hand. Sometimes something like this should happen so you should start valuing your health. It's tough for me to sleep but I'll survive.

On the "bright side" I won't be going to holiday so I will be able to watch first 2 pre-season matches.

Ouch!! Sorry to hear that, sweetie!! Hope you heal quickly!!