How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like shit, was out in Wexford last night...creep-fest 2011.Walking onto the dancefloor was like being fed to the lions. I've got the flu, my asthma got real bad this morning and I had no inhalers so the 3 hour drive home was not fun. AND I have a 40 year old stalker who won't leave me alone and he lives near me and hes a guard so I'm scared! I'm supposed to be going out tonight to say bye to my friends who are going to Canada for the summer but I can't because I'm slowly dying on the couch. The End. Hope you all enjoyed the story of my shit life this weekend.

i`ve been pretty good in general the last few weeks but slipping a bit now.

haven`t long got off the Grand Princess after a cruise holiday...wish i hid on there and was cruising around with them still..they are in the med at the moment.

i had a great time in general but it wasn`t easy at times..i`ve had an extreme mood/mental health disorder for atleast the last 21 years and there`s times when i just can`t face the human race. even if it`s just online..i don`t know if anyone has noticed but some days i`m here a lot,other times i go missing for a few weeks..

i used to go out camping in the wilderness for days on end with just me and my old dog back in my younger days,just to escape...

these days i`m just trying to hold down my jobs as best i can..part of my disorder effects my basic skills ..for example i love reading with a passion,when i am feeling well i can fly through books, sometimes i have read books of 400plus pages in a single day..just staying in that spot drinking water ,smoking and reading...if i`m going through a bad patch i can`t even read a simple childrens book and in work i have to ask others to read things out to me.

i can`t stand being in a silent room on my own,so i play music constantly..to shut out my noisey head.

i`ve been on numerous medications but i have to say,for me personally the drug that has helped me most are natural plants ..Cannabis..

i`ve been like this for so long i`ve become somewhat an expert on it and have in the past run several support groups for people with the condition,it took it`s strain on me so i`ve had to take a back seat from it as it seems like sometimes too many people relied on me and seemed to forget about the fact that i am in the same boat as them.(i am talking about a couple of hundred people mind)

i would like to state now though if anyone on here is enduring this kind of stuff in silence because of whatever reasons..my door is always open to you and i mean everyone of you...don`t want anyone going through the shit i had to without any help...is terryfying at times, especially in the beginning but there are tools out there that can help you to have a reasonable existence and i can maybe help you out with explaining how these certain things work. i hope none of this applies to you and you all live "normal" lives but please feel free to contact me in PM`s if it does and you think you could use my help in anyway. i am possibly what you may class as an old fart at 35 but i`m not a patronizing turd who will just spew some platitudes at you..i fecking hate platitudes myself.

p.s anyone reading this and think less of me or that i`m a pussy . i don`t care about what ignorant people have to say so save the skin on your fingers. your precious taxes you pay,i don`t get any of them and pay them myself and am happy to do so so that people less fortunate than myself can survive.

Very happy!!! My exams are OVER!!!! :D I hope I get fantastic grades!!!! :)

yeah,Good luck with them. and remember if they don`t end up being the grades you hoped for. it`s not like the olden days when you were just given one swing of the bat (if you were lucky) you can actually go all Captain caveman and keep on swinging till you hit something these days.

i`ve been pretty good in general the last few weeks but slipping a bit now.

haven`t long got off the Grand Princess after a cruise holiday...wish i hid on there and was cruising around with them still..they are in the med at the moment.

i had a great time in general but it wasn`t easy at times..i`ve had an extreme mood/mental health disorder for atleast the last 21 years and there`s times when i just can`t face the human race. even if it`s just online..i don`t know if anyone has noticed but some days i`m here a lot,other times i go missing for a few weeks..

i used to go out camping in the wilderness for days on end with just me and my old dog back in my younger days,just to escape...

these days i`m just trying to hold down my jobs as best i can..part of my disorder effects my basic skills ..for example i love reading with a passion,when i am feeling well i can fly through books, sometimes i have read books of 400plus pages in a single day..just staying in that spot drinking water ,smoking and reading...if i`m going through a bad patch i can`t even read a simple childrens book and in work i have to ask others to read things out to me.

i can`t stand being in a silent room on my own,so i play music constantly..to shut out my noisey head.

i`ve been on numerous medications but i have to say,for me personally the drug that has helped me most are natural plants ..Cannabis..

i`ve been like this for so long i`ve become somewhat an expert on it and have in the past run several support groups for people with the condition,it took it`s strain on me so i`ve had to take a back seat from it as it seems like sometimes too many people relied on me and seemed to forget about the fact that i am in the same boat as them.(i am talking about a couple of hundred people mind)

i would like to state now though if anyone on here is enduring this kind of stuff in silence because of whatever reasons..my door is always open to you and i mean everyone of you...don`t want anyone going through the shit i had to without any help...is terryfying at times, especially in the beginning but there are tools out there that can help you to have a reasonable existence and i can maybe help you out with explaining how these certain things work. i hope none of this applies to you and you all live "normal" lives but please feel free to contact me in PM`s if it does and you think you could use my help in anyway. i am possibly what you may class as an old fart at 35 but i`m not a patronizing turd who will just spew some platitudes at you..i fecking hate platitudes myself.

p.s anyone reading this and think less of me or that i`m a pussy . i don`t care about what ignorant people have to say so save the skin on your fingers. your precious taxes you pay,i don`t get any of them and pay them myself and am happy to do so so that people less fortunate than myself can survive.

+1

As a person that has (at times) and had problems with anxiety/paranoid stuff one of the best things to have is someone there for ya and being the steel to keep some on the tracks. i commend you for offering your help. :) .