How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

As a person that has (at times) and had problems with anxiety/paranoid stuff one of the best things to have is someone there for ya and being the steel to keep some on the tracks. i commend you for offering your help. :) .

thanks for that..i held off getting help till i was 27 and when i found it..although it helped to a degree..i became acutely aware that by delaying it for so long,it stunted the effect of the work they were doing on me.

so if i can help in some small way to avoid other young peeps doing that then i`ll be happy.

Shocked, angry & upset.

Yesterday one of my friends, committed suicide. No-one knows why or what caused it, he didn't have any exam pressure and was one of those types who always smiled and you could share a joke with. No-one disliked him or had any bad word to say about him because the type of person that he was didn't warrant it.

We all miss him so much. I just saw him on Thursday, we played football. On Friday he did it. His family is shattered and I would not wish what they're going through on anyone. My big regret is not talking to the guy enough. A big hearted person who will truly be missed. The world has lost a humble, honest, intelligent and positive person.

He was only 18 and it's such a shame his life's gone. Through our memories, he lives in spirit.

I love you brother.

Shocked, angry & upset.

Yesterday one of my friends, committed suicide. No-one knows why or what caused it, he didn't have any exam pressure and was one of those types who always smiled and you could share a joke with. No-one disliked him or had any bad word to say about him because the type of person that he was didn't warrant it.

We all miss him so much. I just saw him on Thursday, we played football. On Friday he did it. His family is shattered and I would not wish what they're going through on anyone. My big regret is not talking to the guy enough. A big hearted person who will truly be missed. The world has lost a humble, honest, intelligent and positive person.

He was only 18 and it's such a shame his life's gone. Through our memories, he lives in spirit.

I love you brother.

Utter shame bud. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family

Shocked, angry & upset.

I love you brother.

Dude that is shocking and horrible news!! :(

My thoughts and prayers are with his family at this difficult time!!

Shocked, angry & upset.

I love you brother.

That's absolutely terrible. Sorry to hear that mate, hope you're holding up well!

Shocked, angry & upset.

I love you brother.

Damn...it's such a bad thing to hear. One should never take his own life and should always keep on fighting. I won't even think how do his parents feel after something as tragic as that.

R.I.P.

Shocked, angry & upset.

I love you brother.

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry!! I know it is difficult. Sometimes people hide their depression very well and so that others don't see. Just keep his memory alive and help others recognize the signs of depression. ((HUGS)) I am saying prayers for him and his family!

Blimey LDN -just saw this as dont usually look at this thread.

Awful for his family to lose what is to them, a child. Anniversaries will be particularly painful as I have experience of a similar thing -but its best to celebrate the persons (albeit short), life whenever possible