Chelsea 2-0 Man City

This game is for all those who wanted to bench Luiz :doh:, what a fantastic player he is. Malouda is in my book history.

Torres ( happy birthday kid) played well, and i dont give a damn that he doesn`t score, because the way he play`s

always attracts 2 or 3 defender making the field less crowded for the others.

Ramires really deserve that goal, man he fights. Great played Chelsea blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww the press confrence! 'geezer' lol.Least he didnt have Dennis Wise teaching him a few phases :D

Ahh poor David haha. Reminded me of first interview with Arshavin here lol

This game is for all those who wanted to bench Luiz :doh:, what a fantastic player he is. Malouda is in my book history.

Torres ( happy birthday kid) played well, and i dont give a damn that he doesn`t score, because the way he play`s

always attracts 2 or 3 defender making the field less crowded for the others.

Ramires really deserve that goal, man he fights. Great played Chelsea blue%20scalf.gif

90 minutes isnt long enough for the Blue Kenyan ,,,yet again at the very end so much energy still left ,,,

Well my day started well! I met Ray finally and had a good conversation with him about things! Was good to finally meet with him. Then we head to our seats. Once the game was under way i didn't stop chanting all game long! Amazing!!!!

Had the best day today and when Luiz put the first goal away everyone went crazy. Lost my voice haha... Such a good win, Luiz easily man of the match!

City were tired and lacking Tevez, but I think we can take second spot now.

They miss that little shit Bellendamy too.

Nice to get a win over them,we used to batter them twice a season up until recently.

What a game! I woke up this morning when my dad slapped me round the face and showed me he had two tickets for the game, the old sly dog! Great performance, a little frustrating at times but signs the old Chelsea are back.

Luiz, Ramires and Essien were absolutely sensational today!

Super sideshow dave. Great goal by ramires really looked comfortable in front of goal. Torres played well and he can never score as long as we win. Though I wish he would just to stick it to the media. That all said great game great result and hopefully we can build on this and guarantee champions league football.