Chelsea 2-0 Man City

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When is Dzeko the flop going to get a league goal?:whistling:

Same thing about Torres.

You can't score when your team plays like City did today.They were awful,just parked the bus and sit back.

We lacked creativity again,but fortunately we have David Luiz.emo6.gifMalouda is in a poor form,think he lost his starting XI spot today.Drogba THE KING !

But this victory is very important for the players,now we can rest for 2 weeks.clap.gif

Ramires had an excellent game I reckon. He did start the game relatively aggressive with a few fouls but as the game gone on, he settled in nicely and found some lovely space!

I don't know about you guys, but If there's anything I've learned about slagging Ramires off at the beginning of the season, it's that you should never judge anyone's form again before they've had time to settle. If Torres settles into our team nicely, he will get us goals before the season is out, I can assure you!!

Yeh break in between always eeeek.Espically when any of our players go down

the better case - Spain play the Czech Republic so maybe Petr will do Torres the favour and will concede an easy goal, just to get Nando there :D

Great match. I just love our brazilians today! They were on fire haha. Its shame that torres didnt score, but i think when he scores his first goal, he will explote. This victory is a boost of confident for our team. (english isnt my first language, sorry for the mistakes).

Wow I'm so excited after this win! Everyone played so well ( except for Malouda). Starting to really think second place is right in very achievable right now. Performances like these also give me more hope for the champions league, and that we might have a real chance at winning it all this year.

the better case - Spain play the Czech Republic so maybe Petr will do Torres the favour and will concede an easy goal, just to get Nando there :D

He will try to imitate Almunia. :D

We stand no chance against them, hence why not lol, for Chelsea's good :D

DavidLuiz_2576111.jpg

Ramires_2576124.jpg

Petr played well tonight. Very comfortable in the goal, their crosses couldn't surprise him. And he even changed his distribution in last few weeks. Now he passes the ball to his defenders instead of kicking it up.

Lads were great after the game. Congratulating each other.

Petr played well tonight. Very comfortable in the goal, their crosses couldn't surprise him. And he even changed his distribution in last few weeks. Now he passes the ball to his defenders instead of kicking it up.

Lads were great after the game. Congratulating each other.

That is a good point. Though, there are still haters and some strange Chelsea fans who insist that when Petr is going for a cross, they are closing their eyes, as they do not trust him because of the past. The fact is, he improved this situation a lot, he is definitely more confident. And about the distribution, spot on. Sometimes he simply kicked it and gave it to the opponent, completely lost. This suits us more, having Essien and Ramires in the midfield.