• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GET IN THERE!

CHELSEA ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

UP TO THIRD!!

David Luiz is an absolute hero, great to see the lads reaction at the end of the game. Massive statement sent out tonight.

Totally deserved, what a day. Frustrating? Tad so but so worth it. Ancelotti, in reality, made a right choice bringing in Drogba, he got the assist. Essien was brilliant today. If it wasn't for Malouda it would have been brilliant perfection game. WELL DONE CHELSEA. We just beat Man City while missing two good chances (all credits to Hart) and we got Third with game in hand. Clean sheet and virtually no chances from Man City's side. What-a-game.

KING RAMIRES!!

What a Goal, What a Player, What a Win!!

And I loved it when Luiz got his second!! QUALITY!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I stil can't believe what he did there. That was mindblowing.

David Luiz did his samba, won us a free-kick a thanks to it scored with a nice header. You gotta love him.

Oh and defended really, really well. LEGEND blue%20scalf.gif

He had Dzeko in his pocket tonight.

God, I just love Ramires, he will be a key piece to this team for many years to come.

Ramires - Essien

what a brilliant duo in our midfield, their co-operation is lovely, they both work so hard, are so tough...stunning