Chelsea 2-0 Man City

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be at this game. Looking forward to it! I think we can finally put one over these twats. Main reason is because Chelsea have never ever lost or drawn a game when i have been in the crowd, or even been in England for that matter whistling.gif

I'd gladly take a draw <_<

Yeah even though it pains me to say it, I agree. City is Chelsea's kryptonite. It's not impossible for us to beat them but they know exactly how to beat us and have the players for it too and they always perform 10 times better than they normally do when they face us.

But you never know, luck may be on our side..

If we lose this, it would be an embarrasing loss. Last season they beat us twice and they won against us this season too. It would be a shame if they get a 100% record in their last 4 games against us. A draw wouldn't be too bad I suppose.

If we lose this, it would be an embarrasing loss. Last season they beat us twice and they won against us this season too. It would be a shame if they get a 100% record in their last 4 games against us. A draw wouldn't be too bad I suppose.

The only reason that they have beaten us in these games is that they have shown no desire to win the games and purely wait for the counterattack even when we have played them away. In my opinion this is our toughest league game till the end of the season. Carlo needs to show some tactical ability in this one and match thier physical approach and the players need to show patience and not go gungho.

Although he was crap yeaterday I would keep Zhikov in the team and we have to drop Bosingwa at right back for this.