Kaka, Fabregas or Hamsik

Wilson

Hard to believe we have been linked with these 3 great midfielders in less than a week (which is probably why the papers are bullshitting lol) but who would you prefer at Chelsea out of these 3?

Ps I'm on my iPhone can someone add a poll? Thanks :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont need none of them, because we already have Josh, who is only 17 and is already better than Kaká. :whistling:

But I would choose Fabregas, for sure, and I would buy Cavani, over Hamsik, if I had to choose one player from Napoli.

The problem is to break opponent's defense whn they decide to park the bus ( or aeroplane) . We really need a player with plenty of skills. Pace does not matter if you have the ability to create chance out of nothing. Hamsik and Dzagoev are very good player but if you talk about individual skill then Pastore would be right choice. Sadly he will be very much expensive.

What about Dzagoev. We could get him easily.

Good shout, thank you. I am sure if we offered for him, he'd ask his team to agree, as he is a big Chelsea fan. I am just not so sure if our board know about him :D

Good shout, thank you. I am sure if we offered for him, he'd ask his team to agree, as he is a big Chelsea fan. I am just not so sure if our board know about him :D

I heard that he came from academy which is financed by Roman. And some say that Roman has some connections at CSKA too. :)

Kaka has proved he's a world class player and has a huge reputation at both AC and Madrid.

Fabregas is also world class, but would he adapt to Chelsea well? I suppose another advantage is he's got experience in EPL.

Hamsik is my choice though. He's the same, great for Napoli but perhaps it could take time for him tl adjust to EPL. Still would be worth it though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You