Kaka, Fabregas or Hamsik

Wilson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting aside any personal rivalry, fabregas is the best player of the three at the moment. I'm not one of these people who wouldn't want him at the club because he's played for Arsenal...I wasn't too fond of Torres either up until a couple of weeks ago.

But we've no chance of signing Fabregas, he'll go to Barca, so I wouldn't say no to Hamsik. Kaka is past his best and sadly I think too old to adapt to the Premiership.

so now 28 is old? Soon 26 will be old because its nearly 27 and 27 is the number below 28 and look how close 28 is to 30....

If you keep your body fit and in good condition, you can play til you're 33 in that midfield, maybe longer. I'd love to see Kaka in the Chelsea blue for 3 or 4 years.

Anyway, KAKA = PROVEN CLASS

Edited by OllieCFC

29 by the start of next season, and yes, I think that is too old for a player like Kaka to adjust to the completely different style of the Premiership. I might give way on that point if he'd been constantly improving over the last few years, but in my view he's been in steady decline.

He's not played much so decline would be harsh. If he had been fit all this time and been playing, he would of continued to be a great player. If there's 1 man that knows him more than any, its carlo

Setting aside any personal rivalry, fabregas is the best player of the three at the moment. I'm not one of these people who wouldn't want him at the club because he's played for Arsenal...I wasn't too fond of Torres either up until a couple of weeks ago.

But we've no chance of signing Fabregas, he'll go to Barca, so I wouldn't say no to Hamsik. Kaka is past his best and sadly I think too old to adapt to the Premiership.

It isn't because he plays for Arsenal. Its because he's a cunt, a cheat and I plain just don't like him :D

29 by the start of next season, and yes, I think that is too old for a player like Kaka to adjust to the completely different style of the Premiership. I might give way on that point if he'd been constantly improving over the last few years, but in my view he's been in steady decline.

agree ..too old to settle in ...and before anyone says Zola was 30 ...I would remind them that was exceptional ,,examples of players joining at that

age and doing well are few and far between ,,,too much of a risk at the cost.

top age for new players should be 25 or 26

It isn't because he plays for Arsenal. Its because he's a cunt, a cheat and I plain just don't like him :D

too true. We think alike for sure. Hope he gets to Spain sooner rather than later because like Ronaldo, i don't want to see these fuckers in our prem ruining our game and winning our trophies. Get shot of em.

Yeah, i like Wilshere from Arsenal, i think he's a good player. But Torres i have never minded him when he played for Liverpool, afterall he wasn't a cunt. Unlike Fabregas, who is a sore loser and a cheat

And he's a Chelsea fan! :eyebrows:

Well that's just all one into one really, he's russian, so abramovich would be glad to give a hand out, he's a fantastic player, young, just what we need, and is a Chelsea fan, which he would give all he can to the club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You