Kaka, Fabregas or Hamsik

Wilson

Fabregas is easily better than both Hamsik and Kaka. He is an incredible young player, one of the best midfielders in the World already. Hopefully we will find our own Cesc because he is exactly the sort of midfielder we need.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the dream for our youth system. Progress is yet to be seen though.

Perhaps we already have a very young Fabregas on our team by the name of Josh. Very promising talent, and next season I'd love to see him feature more often.

Out of these 3, I say Fabregas>Hamsik>Kaka, simply because Fabregas is best out of these 3, Hamsik is young, promising and already very good and as for Kaka he's too old for the kind of money we'd need for him and it would be a risk because he's injury prone and out of form.

• 4 weeks later...

easy question.

we need hamsik. hes young, excellent winger bright future.

fabregas man whatever happens to him, in the end hes going to return to his town

kaka, hes been great, one of the best, but paying such amount of fee for his age..it would be better to get hamsik

besides kakas been injured back and forth and theres a higher chance that he will since hes getting old

i dunno brazilians perform their skills so well for a short time then suddenly those magic stops - ronaldinho, rivaldo, robinho, roberto carlos, and more

I would actually love Kaka, I mean he will be comfortable here with Ramires, Luiz, and the other Brazilians. Getting Kaka and Torres is something I would have never imagined after the whole Neymar, Robinho and Dani Alves saga. And Fabregas will never join us, only Barca if he leaves Arsenal. Hamsik.. well to be honest he didn't impress me in the World Cup, but neither did anyone in the England squad besides the Chelsea players.

• 2 months later...
Guest justin_3d

I would like Fabregas now. I wanted Pastore, but with that much money Fabregas is better.

I would like Fabregas now. I wanted Pastore, but with that much money Fabregas is better.

Forget Fabregas. Arsenal would never sell him to us, and even if they did he wouldn't come. The only place he wants to go is Barcelona and that's it.

We would be best with Hamsik or Pastore.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You