Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

It can only get better but Torres does need time to settle into the Chelsea style of play and strike up a partnership with Drogba and Anelka. I thought we missed Ramires yesterday, I will say it again, with Mikel in holding midfield we miss out on the defensive stability Essien provides and the energy Ramires provides higher up the pitch. Ivanovic looked entirely uncomfortable yesterday and must take a large chunk of the blame for the goal.

However the big positive was David Luiz, made 2 vital blocks, looked quite fast, strong in the air and so composed on the ball, I dont think Im exaggerating when I say he is ready to start against Fulham, he very much looks the part already.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.chelseafc...2287202,00.html

He seems like a really nice guy. No drama queen, takes it like a man really. Respect that

Shows you why the liked him that much ^^

I think he had a decent game until getting subbed. His movement was quite good and he only got one good ball which Carragher blocked.

But for me, this whole Liverpool thing is over, he's our player now and I don't give a flying fuck about what scumpool fans say anymore. We at least have a secured position in Uefa Europa league XD

Liverpool's gameplan worked like a charm, Contain us and hopefully grab a lucky goal. EVERYTHING they created was through our mistakes. I don't know what happened yesterday, I think both players and us thought "We have Torres, everything will be alright".

Everyone is calm now and I think we can all agree, Drogba can go in the summer. Its fucking Feburary now and he's still playing shite. Put Torres up on his own with Malouda and Anelka/Kalou, then have Ramires, Lampard and either Essien or Mikel, definatley Essien but only when he takes his finger out. Have Luiz in for the time being, Looks like a fantastic buy. I really thought that if Yossi Benayoun wasn't injured, We could have brought him on and he could have made a difference. He could have added that little bit of creativity we needed.

Disapointed in Carlo not to have the balls to take Drogba off, Really hope harsh words were said to DD at training.

Ivanovic and Cech, sort it the fuck out guys, Iva, always listen to your keeper!

Indeed mate.Luiz did look sharp and positive.Could of started imo,with Ivanovic going to RB.

Quick note.Notice Dalglish hugging Steve Clarke after the game?.

Clarkey's reaction-"OK ok Kenny,calm down","i can't show my enthusiasm too much","remember","i used to play for these lot"!!.%28Y%29.gif

Not to take anything from Kenny yada yada but Stevie sadly working his magic there a bit! Should've come back to us!!!

Liverpool's gameplan worked like a charm, Contain us and hopefully grab a lucky goal. EVERYTHING they created was through our mistakes. I don't know what happened yesterday, I think both players and us thought "We have Torres, everything will be alright".

Everyone is calm now and I think we can all agree, Drogba can go in the summer. Its fucking Feburary now and he's still playing shite. Put Torres up on his own with Malouda and Anelka/Kalou, then have Ramires, Lampard and either Essien or Mikel, definatley Essien but only when he takes his finger out. Have Luiz in for the time being, Looks like a fantastic buy. I really thought that if Yossi Benayoun wasn't injured, We could have brought him on and he could have made a difference. He could have added that little bit of creativity we needed.

Disapointed in Carlo not to have the balls to take Drogba off, Really hope harsh words were said to DD at training.

Ivanovic and Cech, sort it the fuck out guys, Iva, always listen to your keeper!

Wisest words I've viewed so far!

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC LIVERPOOL 0:1

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa (luiz 72min.) - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien - lampard - mikel (malouda 71min.)

attack: Drogba - torres (kalou 65min.) - anelka

damn.. we lost vs fc liverpool home at the stamford bridge!!

cool.. my espana goalscorer fernando torres played his first game

for fc chelsea london vs his ex club fc liverpool, must be a special feeling!!

damn.. my espana goalscorer fernando torres didn´t score his first goal

for fc chelsea london vs his ex club fc liverpool, could be special!!

cool.. my african nicolas anelka played vs his ex club fc liverpool, must be a special feeling!!

damn.. i miss my african ramires in the lineup, i hope ramires is not injured!!

damn.. my technique killa joe cole didn´t start vs his ex club chelsea at the stamford bridge, could be special!!

damn.. i hope our russia boss roman abramovich will buy my ex liverpool africans el hadji diouf & djibril cisse!!

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC LIVERPOOL 0:1

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa (luiz 72min.) - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien - lampard - mikel (malouda 71min.)

attack: Drogba - torres (kalou 65min.) - anelka

damn.. we lost vs fc liverpool home at the stamford bridge!!

cool.. my espana goalscorer fernando torres played his first game

for fc chelsea london vs his ex club fc liverpool, must be a special feeling!!

damn.. my espana goalscorer fernando torres didn´t score his first goal

for fc chelsea london vs his ex club fc liverpool, could be special!!

cool.. my african nicolas anelka played vs his ex club fc liverpool, must be a special feeling!!

damn..i miss my african ramires in the lineup, i hope ramires is not injured!!

damn.. i hope our russia boss roman abramovich will buy my ex liverpool africans el hadji diouf & djibril cisse!!

laugh.gif

This is better then a win hahahahaha

i was always london fan.. fc chelsea london,fc arsenal london,fc tottenham hotspur&south side london fc portsmouth!!

but fc liverpool was also my club.. my favourite players was luis garcia, harry kewell, el hadji diouf & djibril cisse!!

we won the champions league and what happend.. player after player leave fc liverpool, i hate now fc liverpool!!

cool.. igor biscan my croatian played also for liverpool&won the crazy champions league final vs ac milan in istanbul!!

i was always london fan.. fc chelsea london,fc arsenal london,fc tottenham hotspur&south side london fc portsmouth!!

but fc liverpool was also my club.. my favourite players was luis garcia, harry kewell, el hadji diouf & djibril cisse!!

we won the champions league and what happend.. player after player leave fc liverpool, i hate now fc liverpool!!

cool.. igor biscan my croatian played also for liverpool&won the crazy champions league final vs ac milan in istanbul!!

Now I wish you were a bot.

cool.. our russia boss roman abramovich bought the liverpool star my espana goalscorer fernando torres,

i hope our russia boss roman abramovich will also buy the liverpool star my serial killa steven gerrard!!

This was so worth the 1000th post of this thread :lol:

when the ANC comes round next January we wont have ANY players left

It will be alot better than last year.

We'll lose: (if they're all still at Chelsea and fit, selected for national team)

-Drogba

-Kalou

-Essien

-Mikel

We can replace them in the line-up with:

-Torres

-Ramires

-McEachran

-Luiz(does play DMF aswell)

-Sturridge

-Kakuta

-new signing(s)?

It will be alot better than last year.

We'll lose: (if they're all still at Chelsea and fit, selected for national team)

-Drogba

-Kalou

-Essien

-Mikel

We can replace them in the line-up with:

-Torres

-Ramires

-McEachran

-Luiz(does play DMF aswell)

-Sturridge

-Kakuta

-new signing(s)?