Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are players who refuse to shake hands with Torres, they're definitely Carra, Stevie and Pepe.

Doubt it. Carra was very diplomatic during a radio interview about Torres. Whether or not it reflects his true feelings is debateable but I doubt he'd talk nicely in an interview and turn around and be an ass during handshakes. I can definitely see him losing his cool and acting the idiot during the game though.

Torres already mentioned that Gerrard supported his decision. And Pepe came out today and supported Torres also. They are best friends and (were) next door neighbors and their families are close. They're also flying out tonight or tomorrow to Madrid for international duty. Torres said they looked forward to spending time with Pepe. Finally he said that leaving friends like Pepe and Mikel Arteta behind in Liverpool was tough. Torres is also close with the latin clique; Lucas, Meireles and Rodriguez. I don't think they'll snub him either.

It'll be business as usual for the handshakes.

Just win. What a golden opportunity this week.

What, is Torres starting? Source?

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/71516.html

Not only does it say Torres will start, but it confirms we will be playing a 4-4-2

Carlo Ancelotti is preparing to throw Fernando Torres straight into the firing line by handing him a start in Sunday's clash with Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.
Ancelotti has confirmed that Chelsea are set to change their shape to 4-4-2 in order to accommodate Didier Drogba and Torres, throwing Nicolas Anelka's future at the club into fresh doubt.

"Torres will have no problem playing with Drogba or another striker. Maybe we will have two strikers together - it is not a problem. It doesn't change a lot. With a diamond in midfield our shape doesn't change too much."

^ Nothing new there then. I said it before in the summer how everyone was like "JC - Signing of the season" Now it's "Carroll and Suarez, signing of the month"

heard it all before.

JC might get a 1 min sub....

Wish I was there